Reconnect after game crash

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
samt2806

Re: Reconnect after game crash

Postby samt2806 » 13 March 2017, 16:45

Ps4 doesnt have reconnect option, sadly.
Wait, so if you get disconnected during a PS4 match, you just auto-concede? Why even have the 2-minute timer then?
Because it look good, don't you think? :|

No honestly its there because if it was really your connection that failed itll reconnect and you'll be able to continue to play. But if your ps4 crashed then its game over. The game autoreconnect when it doesnt close. Once its close, bebye.
Blood & Tears Perpetual Co-founder
PS4 CCL Admin
Your 6 concedes were disconnects and crashes?! Yeah right :mrgreen: "

Klejthane

Re: Reconnect after game crash

Postby Klejthane » 13 March 2017, 17:00

Ps4 doesnt have reconnect option, sadly.
Wait, so if you get disconnected during a PS4 match, you just auto-concede? Why even have the 2-minute timer then?
Because it look good, don't you think? :|

No honestly its there because if it was really your connection that failed itll reconnect and you'll be able to continue to play. But if your ps4 crashed then its game over. The game autoreconnect when it doesnt close. Once its close, bebye.
It seems a very narrow class of network issues that can be resolved without rebooting the PS4 or router/modem, and I'd like to meet the person who can realize there is an issue and reboot their router in under 2 minutes.

I'll go back to my first suggestion then and say that an opponent should have the option to pause the countdown timer or decline the concession. That would at least give two players who are in communication to have the time to try a solution that doesn't involve restarting the PS4.

Return to “General”