Some MM Matchups are Crazy

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
hermanJnr.

Some MM Matchups are Crazy

Postby hermanJnr. » 08 February 2017, 21:34

I keep getting games where I'm either 400 TV above the opposition or they're 400 TV above me.

Literally just conceded a match where my 1400 TV Dwarfs were put against 1830 Chaos. They didn't actually have *that* much Claw, but by Turn 2 I already had 3 casualties (including 2 of my 3 Guards) and there seemed to be zero point to playing such a stupidly one sided game.

I've had other games where my 1400 Dwarfs are put against 1000 TV Skaven or something too. I know things like this happen in private leagues but it seems rather bizarre that almost every match I've had has such a yawning value gulf.
Formerly on the boards as "NinjaGammaMan".

samt2806

Re: Some MM Matchups are Crazy

Postby samt2806 » 09 February 2017, 15:14

Are you PS4 or PC?

Also, playing at peak hours will help getting a decent match up. As for your dwarves getting matched with kill Chaos, i won't shed a tear haha. Its getting better with Nurgle and Chorf release, but the lack of Claw made it easier than its supposed to for dwarves.

Always a funny moment when a dwarf coach cry about casualties ... haha :mrgreen: .
Blood & Tears Perpetual Co-founder
PS4 CCL Admin
Your 6 concedes were disconnects and crashes?! Yeah right :mrgreen: "

Ommadon

Postby Ommadon » 09 February 2017, 18:41

I think you had people sympathy until you said you were a dwarf coach, from a dwarf coach, no one likes dwarf coaches :D

hermanJnr.

Postby hermanJnr. » 09 February 2017, 21:36

Are you PS4 or PC?

Also, playing at peak hours will help getting a decent match up. As for your dwarves getting matched with kill Chaos, i won't shed a tear haha. Its getting better with Nurgle and Chorf release, but the lack of Claw made it easier than its supposed to for dwarves.

Always a funny moment when a dwarf coach cry about casualties ... haha :mrgreen: .
PC!

Everyone hates on Dwarfs but I've played all kinds of teams and they're much harder to *win* with than Chaos or Orcs in my opinion. Even early Chaos = quite fast players and easy STR 4 blitzes every turn.

And I loathe Chorfs because they're basically Dwarfs but with Claw cheese and MA 8 STR 4 players :lol:

Anyway I digress. It might be because I usually play after work and it's quite late in the evening?

(As a side note, Dwarf armour doesn't seem to be better than my Norse armour. Most matches I take about 2 CAS in the first turn and lose as a result!)
Formerly on the boards as "NinjaGammaMan".

Return to “General”