#1 is critical for those of us running one team-per-race leagues, or leagues with a theme.Dear Netheos and the rest of Cyanide
I'm looking forward to buying LE - many good improvements.
Netheos, You wrote, that for now LE would only come with the stated changes, but I hope the following two small changes will be considered.
1) Make it possible to choose the race of the AI teams in a solo league mixed AI/player league.
2) Make it possible to choose the TV of the AI teams in a solo league mixed AI/player league.
On later updates I would like You to consider:
3) The ability to switch of the inducements in a league (When Huddersfield Town plays against Manchester City they are not getting Christiano Ronaldo for free - building a team is part of the challenge).
4) Make it possible to boost AI teams. Fx give the AI team extra money after each match.
5) Make it easier to see the team stats. I would like to see the top 10 running teams, the top 10 passing teams and so on.
6) Make it easier to see the player stats. I would like to see the top 100 running players, the top 100 passing players and so on.
7) Perhaps a different model for calculating expenses and winnings after each game - something like Blood Bowl Companion (a supplement for Blood Bowl 2 printed in 1990)
Please make this happen!
+1 to #5 and #6 also.