Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
SaintTodd

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby SaintTodd » 04 March 2017, 23:01

Dear Netheos and the rest of Cyanide

I'm looking forward to buying LE - many good improvements.

Netheos, You wrote, that for now LE would only come with the stated changes, but I hope the following two small changes will be considered.

1) Make it possible to choose the race of the AI teams in a solo league mixed AI/player league.

2) Make it possible to choose the TV of the AI teams in a solo league mixed AI/player league.

On later updates I would like You to consider:

3) The ability to switch of the inducements in a league (When Huddersfield Town plays against Manchester City they are not getting Christiano Ronaldo for free - building a team is part of the challenge).

4) Make it possible to boost AI teams. Fx give the AI team extra money after each match.

5) Make it easier to see the team stats. I would like to see the top 10 running teams, the top 10 passing teams and so on.

6) Make it easier to see the player stats. I would like to see the top 100 running players, the top 100 passing players and so on.

7) Perhaps a different model for calculating expenses and winnings after each game - something like Blood Bowl Companion (a supplement for Blood Bowl 2 printed in 1990)

Yours Danefield
#1 is critical for those of us running one team-per-race leagues, or leagues with a theme.
Please make this happen!
+1 to #5 and #6 also.

ssdgxy7

Postby ssdgxy7 » 05 March 2017, 10:49

Will we be getting more screenshots? *winkwinknudgenudge*

fish-2804

Postby fish-2804 » 12 March 2017, 08:14

Is there an update for the consoles users how have a physical copy? Is there a DLC update?

Khorne Kowboy

Postby Khorne Kowboy » 12 March 2017, 16:50

What I would like to see is a limit on star players and or a limit on the combo's of big guys and star players. IE a yheti/star snow troll, a troll/ star troll. things like that. there used to be limits on those kind of roster additions in the 3rd edition BB TTMG. It couldn't be that hard to add a limit on that kind of thing in the PC/console game.

Netheos
Administrateur

Postby Netheos » 13 March 2017, 10:28

Is there an update for the consoles users how have a physical copy? Is there a DLC update?
The Official Expansion will be available digitally on consoles (not sure for physical copies yet), as an upgrade if you already have the base game.
Focus Team

Sephiroth

Postby Sephiroth » 14 March 2017, 10:32

The Official Expansion will be available digitally on consoles (not sure for physical copies yet), as an upgrade if you already have the base game.
Isn't it possible to offer this to physical copies owners as well and just force it to be authenticated by having the disk inside the ps4, like an ordinary dlc?
That way you must own the game otherwise you won't be able to play it.

Rifugio

Postby Rifugio » 15 March 2017, 18:01

Dear Netheos and the rest of Cyanide

I'm looking forward to buying LE - many good improvements.

Netheos, You wrote, that for now LE would only come with the stated changes, but I hope the following two small changes will be considered.

1) Make it possible to choose the race of the AI teams in a solo league mixed AI/player league.

2) Make it possible to choose the TV of the AI teams in a solo league mixed AI/player league.

On later updates I would like You to consider:

3) The ability to switch of the inducements in a league (When Huddersfield Town plays against Manchester City they are not getting Christiano Ronaldo for free - building a team is part of the challenge).

4) Make it possible to boost AI teams. Fx give the AI team extra money after each match.

5) Make it easier to see the team stats. I would like to see the top 10 running teams, the top 10 passing teams and so on.

6) Make it easier to see the player stats. I would like to see the top 100 running players, the top 100 passing players and so on.

7) Perhaps a different model for calculating expenses and winnings after each game - something like Blood Bowl Companion (a supplement for Blood Bowl 2 printed in 1990)

Yours Danefield
Hi Danefield.

I posted something with some overlap in the ideas and suggestions part of the forum specifically for Mixed Player AI/Leagues and a few additional requests, as I had not seen your post here (just in case you wanted to take a look).

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=8562

Kevashim

Postby Kevashim » 25 March 2017, 18:06

I'm going to ask the same question as Nesun.

Will the Legendary Edition include a hotseat league mode where 2 or more players can play a league on a single console/PC?

Netheos
Administrateur

Postby Netheos » 27 March 2017, 10:33

I'm going to ask the same question as Nesun.

Will the Legendary Edition include a hotseat league mode where 2 or more players can play a league on a single console/PC?
Not planned for Legendary. We had to choose some features over others and sadly hotseat league didn't make it. But it's still on the community wish list.
Focus Team

Madfrog

Postby Madfrog » 30 March 2017, 08:27

Hi Netheos,

do you have more of those delicious screenshots?
... cant wait for much longer... :P

Greets,

Frog

Return to “General”