Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
Nechiku

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby Nechiku » 13 February 2017, 19:49

Perhaps the next DLC after the LE is with Slaneesh/Khorne ?

ExplosivePoptart

Postby ExplosivePoptart » 13 February 2017, 20:51

Will the new edition be incorporating the new MVP rules?

jackal08

Postby jackal08 » 13 February 2017, 21:05

Nechiku wrote:Perhaps the next DLC after the LE is with Slaneesh/Khorne ?

like a Chaos Edition .... waits for applause

St. Cloud

Postby St. Cloud » 13 February 2017, 21:55

ExplosivePoptart wrote:Will the new edition be incorporating the new MVP rules?

No

Phoulmouth

Postby Phoulmouth » 14 February 2017, 04:16

If you put up a preorder option for this I would buy it in a sec just to open all the other teams.

EXECUTE

Postby EXECUTE » 16 February 2017, 17:32

First...all amazingly outstanding news!!! What you have created here is way more than a game, it is a community! It is why you see so much passion and thirst for knowledge of the future. I am so happy to see after all these years even more support and creation going into the game for years going forward. I bought the first blood bowl game and have been firmly on board ever since.

Netheos, here is my question.... What I am trying to get 100% clarity on is league creators customization. Will I have the power to add SPP and/or Gold to my leagues owners teams? Will I also have the power to put injuries onto players on different owners players?

I ran a league in Blood Bowl CE and I thought when we switched to BB2 I would have this power to "recreate" some of the teams owners left behind. Also in my league we play our 4 season Bowl games on table top. I would love if i could...1.put these game played results into our league....2. (even cooler) be able to grant rewards to our champion and runner up for making it to the bowl games.

I hope everyone working over there knows how much we appreciate each and every update. We do not ever mean to look past the announcements in place. We know this all takes work and time but our minds race to the next thing as soon as we are fed we instantly want more lol.

With that being said I just want to add my brother bought and painted (his best looking team :( ) Demons of Khorne, I bought 12 Slann and my best friend Bought 14 Chaos Pact miniatures all in hopes of seeing them make it to a table top Bowl game so we too have dreams of a Chaos edition (no rush one edition at a time lol) But I do feel in game the Red Demon skin and the green Slann skin and both of these races different playing style add a lot both visually and strategically to the game.

I am sorry this was so long but I have not posted here in years so if you think about it that way sorta brief.....

VoodooMike

Postby VoodooMike » 16 February 2017, 22:05

Netheos wrote:
  • Resurrection Mode
    • No lasting SPP/injuries between each round.
    • Evolution of teams between each round set in TV.

Can you please not lump these together as a single option? If you're putting it all in how hard can it be to have "no lasting injuries" be one checkbox and "use static TV development instead of SPP" as a second checkbox? There's plenty of reason either one of those options might be used individually in a league without wanting to use the other.

Also, there should be an option to use TV or TVPlus for your league rather than locking everyone into TVPlus for matchmaking, but whichever is chosen should almost certainly also be used for calculating inducements. It never made any sense to use TVPlus for matchmaking and then TV for inducements in the same place.... but hey, make each optional so people can do it either way. The more ways people can play the better.
Friendly Reminder: Correlation does not equal Causation - tattoo it on the inside of your eyelids if it'll help.

Netheos
Administrateur

Postby Netheos » 17 February 2017, 10:15

EXECUTE wrote:Netheos, here is my question.... What I am trying to get 100% clarity on is league creators customization. Will I have the power to add SPP and/or Gold to my leagues owners teams? Will I also have the power to put injuries onto players on different owners players?

Thanks a lot for your kind words :)

We can't give you 100% clarity yet because some of the features are still being designed. I don't really understand what you mean by "leagues owners teams" and if you're asking for the Team Editor or the League administration features.

The team editor will give you the option to add SPP and injuries on players.

VoodooMike wrote:
Netheos wrote:
  • Resurrection Mode
    • No lasting SPP/injuries between each round.
    • Evolution of teams between each round set in TV.

Can you please not lump these together as a single option? If you're putting it all in how hard can it be to have "no lasting injuries" be one checkbox and "use static TV development instead of SPP" as a second checkbox? There's plenty of reason either one of those options might be used individually in a league without wanting to use the other.

Well if you don't want any TV development between rounds, you can set up the TV gained between each to 0. Is that what you mean?
Focus Team

twitch/the_sage_bb
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theSagebb/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/the_Sage_BB

Postby twitch/the_sage_bb » 17 February 2017, 13:03

Netheos wrote:Well if you don't want any TV development between rounds, you can set up the TV gained between each to 0. Is that what you mean?

If I had to guess, I'd say Mike wants us to be able to make a league that has normal SPP gains, but no lasting injuries to players. So immortality mode with player development.
Content: Twitch / Youtube ; Updates: Facebook / Twitter
(because people with big banners are just compensating)

Skode

Postby Skode » 17 February 2017, 13:50

Some questions for the devs that I hope can be answered. Mainly a focus on cosmetic aspects as we know the meat and bones content coming.

1. With LE coming out will there finally be merit in fully upgrading a stadium? Getting 400k gold is over inflating my TV and spiraling expenses is no fun either. I'm after the achievement and keen to see the visual difference but there is no reward for this long grind as far as I know.

2. On subject perhaps you have ideas to help make this less of a grind if it's going to remain cosmetics only a feature? Maybe a toggle for spiraling expenses solo mode or option to pay up stadium upgrades in instalments?

3. Speaking of cosmetic features will LE also give any purpose to sponsors? Even if just for solo mode it'd be nice to have more features in the game matter.

4. Will there be any new cyan purchasable in LE? New balls seems a popular suggestion.

5. As well as new Star players will there be model updates on any currently available star players who are placeholders?

6. I love the commentary team esp Bob, with all these new teams and a new solo campaign can we expect new lines of dialogue from them in LE.

7. Finally can we expect any tweaks to the inducement phase? Not a cosmetics question but I've seen no mention of it being looked at though I'm sure it's on the community wish lists no.1 spot for quite some time lol.

Keep up the good work, meanwhile I'm hyped lol.

Return to “General”