Well if you don't want any TV development between rounds, you can set up the TV gained between each to 0. Is that what you mean?
No, I mean I'd like to see both of these as options in exclusion to the other
- All injuries removed at the end of each match.
- No SPP, but rather TV-based development after each match.
Right now you're saying it has to be both or neither, but what's the purpose of forcing that link? I'd like to see leagues that are rez but with SPP based development... and I'd like to see leagues that have normal attrition but use TV-based development instead of SPP.
That way people can check BOTH boxes to have exactly what you're saying now, or they can use one or the other if they only want one of the two.
Both features are linked together for now.
1. With LE coming out will there finally be merit in fully upgrading a stadium? Getting 400k gold is over inflating my TV and spiraling expenses is no fun either. I'm after the achievement and keen to see the visual difference but there is no reward for this long grind as far as I know.
2. On subject perhaps you have ideas to help make this less of a grind if it's going to remain cosmetics only a feature? Maybe a toggle for spiraling expenses solo mode or option to pay up stadium upgrades in instalments?
We're discussing a way to save money for stadium upgrade without getting penalized in TV. But the priority stays the content list announced for Legendary.
3. Speaking of cosmetic features will LE also give any purpose to sponsors? Even if just for solo mode it'd be nice to have more features in the game matter.
4. Will there be any new cyan purchasable in LE? New balls seems a popular suggestion.
New balls are planned, but they're going to come with the Official Expansion (= legendary upgrade) and not sold in the shop.
5. As well as new Star players will there be model updates on any currently available star players who are placeholders?
6. I love the commentary team esp Bob, with all these new teams and a new solo campaign can we expect new lines of dialogue from them in LE.
As far as I know, there are some new lines for Jim & Bob for every new teams. Even in the DLCs already released.
7. Finally can we expect any tweaks to the inducement phase? Not a cosmetics question but I've seen no mention of it being looked at though I'm sure it's on the community wish lists no.1 spot for quite some time lol.
Same as for the stadiums, we're discussing about it, but the priority stays the announced content list.