Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
Rydis
Posts: 8
Joined: 21 April 2015, 01:05

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby Rydis » 12 February 2017, 04:22

still no Khorne :(

SaintTodd
Posts: 45
Joined: 20 October 2015, 23:26

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby SaintTodd » 12 February 2017, 04:33

Valcurdra wrote:
Rogue wrote:Any word on cross-platform play? ie Xbox & PS4 players being able to play against PC players? It was one of the key reasons I purchased the Xbox copy, only to find out later it wasn't included because it was too hard.

Given so many other games today are capable of cross-platform interaction, it's clearly achievable. It would also go a long way to increasing the size of the player base for leagues and competitions.


Good point, this is probably the only disappointing omission from the announcement.

A real shame this has not been done yet, I have 4-5 friends on ps3 but I cant play them.

I suppose the fact that the game didn't come out on ps3 might also be an obstacle.

User avatar
TheSpydyr
Posts: 1225
Joined: 02 April 2012, 16:03

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby TheSpydyr » 12 February 2017, 06:20

Rydis wrote:still no Khorne :(
They stated somewhere months ago that Khorne would not be ported over. It would stay a BB1 race.
Spydyr

Image
The RNG is not broken, you are not "the unluckiest coach in the world" and the computer does not cheat, you just suck.

Twitch
YouTube

Fischypants
Posts: 45
Joined: 31 January 2016, 22:03

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby Fischypants » 12 February 2017, 10:02

And still no mention on option to rename players or give nicknames to them post creation.

User avatar
dragonwolf
Posts: 432
Joined: 09 September 2015, 10:59

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby dragonwolf » 12 February 2017, 12:03

TheSpydyr wrote:
Rydis wrote:still no Khorne :(
They stated somewhere months ago that Khorne would not be ported over. It would stay a BB1 race.

WHHHHHAAATTTT O-0 I want my Khorne back !!!!!!

User avatar
VoodooMike
Posts: 1595
Joined: 14 July 2009, 07:44
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Contact:

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby VoodooMike » 12 February 2017, 16:28

TheSpydyr wrote:They stated somewhere months ago that Khorne would not be ported over. It would stay a BB1 race.

Where? Khorne is still in BB2's config file, and it's not like they haven't altered it recently (Kislev was added).
Friendly Reminder: Correlation does not equal Causation - tattoo it on the inside of your eyelids if it'll help.

Rydis
Posts: 8
Joined: 21 April 2015, 01:05

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby Rydis » 12 February 2017, 17:04

TheSpydyr wrote:
Rydis wrote:still no Khorne :(
They stated somewhere months ago that Khorne would not be ported over. It would stay a BB1 race.


is that so..been not playing for about 8 months waiting..guess its time to give up completely :(

User avatar
TheSpydyr
Posts: 1225
Joined: 02 April 2012, 16:03

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby TheSpydyr » 12 February 2017, 18:01

VoodooMike wrote:
TheSpydyr wrote:They stated somewhere months ago that Khorne would not be ported over. It would stay a BB1 race.

Where? Khorne is still in BB2's config file, and it's not like they haven't altered it recently (Kislev was added).


Don't remember exactly where (and I could be remembering wrong as well), but I thought I remembered in one of the pre-release notes that they posted where they said Khorne would stay a BB1 roster and not port over. Again, I could be completely wrong on that, just going off of my memory on this one.
Spydyr

Image
The RNG is not broken, you are not "the unluckiest coach in the world" and the computer does not cheat, you just suck.

Twitch
YouTube

St. Cloud
Posts: 126
Joined: 09 January 2014, 10:31

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby St. Cloud » 12 February 2017, 18:22

TheSpydyr wrote:
VoodooMike wrote:
TheSpydyr wrote:They stated somewhere months ago that Khorne would not be ported over. It would stay a BB1 race.

Where? Khorne is still in BB2's config file, and it's not like they haven't altered it recently (Kislev was added).


Don't remember exactly where (and I could be remembering wrong as well), but I thought I remembered in one of the pre-release notes that they posted where they said Khorne would stay a BB1 roster and not port over. Again, I could be completely wrong on that, just going off of my memory on this one.


Can't remember reading that....but you never know.

I was kind on hopeing for a Chaos Edition if this one goes well. With Pact, Khorne and maybe another gods demons...

Cram
Posts: 19
Joined: 18 August 2011, 15:21

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby Cram » 12 February 2017, 18:29

Sounds like a great expansion to me.

Just add fast animations like the +++ in BB1 or a "no animations mode", so you can play games much faster if you want to and BB2 LE could be everything i ever wanted.
;)


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests