Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
SirIronclad
Twitter: @SirIronclad

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby SirIronclad » 09 February 2017, 15:19

I admit being positively surprised, excellent work listening to the community as well.
Only big miss is the bank/petty cash/inducement phase, otherwise 11/10 hype!
Damn, yeah. Forgot all about that. Here's a suggestion I had regarding the bank:
  • 1. Bank money: This is where all your gold goes. You can purchase anything with this money, everything above 150k bank savings counts towards your TV (just like now).
  • 2. Player Fund: You can transfer any amount (min 10k) to the Player Fund from the bank. The money saved here can only be spent on buying new players for your team.
  • 3. Stadium investments: You can transfer any avaiable sum from your bank to work towards stadium upgrades step by step. You have to invest at least 10k.
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=8020

bugball

Postby bugball » 09 February 2017, 15:53

YOU FUCKERS WERE MERELY PRETENDING, man this is the only time I'm glad i was being trolled hard

love you Cyadine! way to go for fucks sake :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Lembocha

Postby Lembocha » 09 February 2017, 16:02

Many thanks taking the time to do this Netheos.
However, in future announcements could you please post the information on official forums/means first? Getting second hand knowledge, or making people watch a twitch streamer struggle through the information isn't great and alienates a lot of players.
Struggle through the information? I hope you're not talking about Sage's video. In just 8 minutes de guy explains everything listed here. Low and gratuitous attack, not cool.

DaemonHood

Postby DaemonHood » 09 February 2017, 16:09

Hello there! Great to see that you guys are listening to the community!

However, I do have a question...

CHAOS. PACT.
Are you guys planning on getting Chaos Pact later into the game?! That's my favorite race at Tabletop, and the only one (if the new one is the filler for Slann) missing into the game.

Thanks in advance. Keep it up!

Mojo_Nova

Postby Mojo_Nova » 09 February 2017, 16:09

This is allll good. Nice job. Cant wait.

I assume no current BB2 private leagues are affected by this. For instance, an established BB2 league can have coaches with legendary edition and the base edition coaches and the quality of life changes are patched into both versions of the game (???).

This leads me to my question...what will actually be available to LE coaches that isn't available to people who own the base game (apart from the additional races)?

Netheos
Administrateur

Postby Netheos » 09 February 2017, 16:30

This leads me to my question...what will actually be available to LE coaches that isn't available to people who own the base game (apart from the additional races)?
That's not entirely set yet but LE exclusive will most likely be the races and the main features (resurrection mode, team editor, swiss format, singleplayer perpetual campaign...).
Focus Team

booncabal76

Postby booncabal76 » 09 February 2017, 16:49

Amazons
Goblins
Vampires
Ogres
Halflings
Pro Elves
Underworld
Kislev (based on the rules of Slanns)
For a total of 24 races (the current 14 + Chaos Dwarfs + Khemri + 8 new)
Hang on, where's Khorne?

Javelin

Postby Javelin » 09 February 2017, 16:54

Hopefully its just overlooked on the list, but it would be great if the legendary edition allowed a coach to buy skills on a purchased mercenary like you can in TT and BB1. This is important for some races...

Ommadon

Postby Ommadon » 09 February 2017, 16:58

Many thanks taking the time to do this Netheos.
However, in future announcements could you please post the information on official forums/means first? Getting second hand knowledge, or making people watch a twitch streamer struggle through the information isn't great and alienates a lot of players.
Struggle through the information? I hope you're not talking about Sage's video. In just 8 minutes de guy explains everything listed here. Low and gratuitous attack, not cool.
No I wasn't attacking anyone and I didn't name anyone, so why you are defending Sage especially when I wasn't particularly talking about him, who knows.

I was just making the point I'd prefer official announcements to be made officially and not get 2nd hand information via a steam and I guess for the record on the few occasions I've seen Sages steam he does a pretty good job, no complaints.
Last edited by Ommadon on 09 February 2017, 17:08, edited 2 times in total.

Netheos
Administrateur

Postby Netheos » 09 February 2017, 17:04

Hopefully its just overlooked on the list, but it would be great if the legendary edition allowed a coach to buy skills on a purchased mercenary like you can in TT and BB1. This is important for some races...
That's on the to do list too.
Focus Team

Return to “General”