Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
flinnsorrow

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby flinnsorrow » 09 February 2017, 17:33

I only want to write for giving thanks for your efforts, Netheos

clubryno

Postby clubryno » 09 February 2017, 18:37

Such awesome news!!
And only a short time to wait (fingers crossed) Thank you to all involved for listening and working to achieve a better game.

I really hope we can get the option to use steam workshop to customize the game models, it's a huge part of the original game that's missing.

Rifugio

Postby Rifugio » 09 February 2017, 18:37

Very happy - so pleased to see [the] Possibility to play a league with a mix of human players and AI teams.
For me it will be worth the legendary Edition just for this being added into the game especially if done well!
Let alone all the other changes, new teams and mechanics giving us all a lot more choice.
Really looking forward to this release! :D

sjaugust1

Postby sjaugust1 » 09 February 2017, 19:11

Kislev (based on the rules of the slann) ...I'm a little lost here. Does this mean a bunch of frozen horse riders are going to behave like frogs?

Otherwise good job.

khmlight3
Facebook: Tyler Thunder

Postby khmlight3 » 09 February 2017, 20:44

Will this get a retail physical release?

DonkeyMan

Postby DonkeyMan » 09 February 2017, 22:58

Looking forward to the Legendary Edition now!

As a PC and a PS4 owner of the game, it would be awesome if you guys could make it possible to get a PS4 DLC that would upgrade the Blood Bowl 2 version to the Legendary Edition.
If such a thing is possible on PSN (and allowed by Sony).

EDIT: I like the idea of a Kislev theme using the Slann rules (mostly at least). Never much of a fan of the Slann team (sorry Slann fans) as for me they really never fit the Warhammer World/Blood Bowl universe as a team (even if they are official canon).
Last edited by DonkeyMan on 09 February 2017, 23:09, edited 1 time in total.

twitch/the_sage_bb
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theSagebb/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/the_Sage_BB

Postby twitch/the_sage_bb » 09 February 2017, 23:03

Many thanks taking the time to do this Netheos.
However, in future announcements could you please post the information on official forums/means first? Getting second hand knowledge, or making people watch a twitch streamer struggle through the information isn't great and alienates a lot of players.
Struggle through the information? I hope you're not talking about Sage's video. In just 8 minutes de guy explains everything listed here. Low and gratuitous attack, not cool.
Well I did put a lot of work into that vid but I came to the live part pretty poorly prepared, in part due to having to move my stream setup to a different floor, and due to a late birthday evening the night before. So my live part wasn't that great, I have to agree with Ommadon there.

Thanks for the kind words though, Lembocha; I'm glad I didn't make some 30 min vid out of it. ;)
Content: Twitch / Youtube ; Updates: Facebook / Twitter
(because people with big banners are just compensating)

Ommadon

Postby Ommadon » 09 February 2017, 23:11

Many thanks taking the time to do this Netheos.
However, in future announcements could you please post the information on official forums/means first? Getting second hand knowledge, or making people watch a twitch streamer struggle through the information isn't great and alienates a lot of players.
Struggle through the information? I hope you're not talking about Sage's video. In just 8 minutes de guy explains everything listed here. Low and gratuitous attack, not cool.
Well I did put a lot of work into that vid but I came to the live part pretty poorly prepared, in part due to having to move my stream setup to a different floor, and due to a late birthday evening the night before. So my live part wasn't that great, I have to agree with Ommadon there.

Thanks for the kind words though, Lembocha; I'm glad I didn't make some 30 min vid out of it. ;)
Wasn't calling you out, when I get to watch I enjoy your stream, keep up the good stuff.

rokman

Postby rokman » 09 February 2017, 23:47

Great news! Very excited!

If possible, I'd love more cosmetic stuff to buy with Cyans!!!

KillerPeach

Postby KillerPeach » 09 February 2017, 23:54

This is so cool.
Good luck and have fun!
http://funleague.freeforums.net/

Return to “General”