Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
VoodooMike

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby VoodooMike » 25 May 2017, 01:24

It's pretty specific, I'll add it in the community wishlist. That's the first time I see it suggested though, meaning it's not going to be at the top of the list.
Or.... consider it another call for the "soft timer" system that has been suggested many times over the years: having the time on the turn clock run down to 0 not end the turn automatically, but instead give the opponent an "End Turn" button that they can use to end that turn at any time. It means turns last as long as your opponent allows you to take, and covers both timer extension AND all the pause issues, making everything based on a friendly agreement between coaches.

A couple of times the "soft timer" was mentioned:

October 2015
January 2016
February 2016

How far back do suggestions have to go to BE at the top of the list? ;)
Friendly Reminder: Correlation does not equal Causation - tattoo it on the inside of your eyelids if it'll help.

Gunnar

Postby Gunnar » 25 May 2017, 10:01

Salut,
Un portage est-il prévu sur linux (steamOS) ? Cela serait vraiment un plus non-négligeable, surtout au jour d'aujourd'hui... Et probablement plus prolifique que le portage console... ;)

-----

Hi,
Is a portage provided on linux (steamOS)? This would really be a non-negligible, especially today ... And probably more prolific than porting console ...
Pour que gicle le sang... Et les dents !

dragonwolf

Postby dragonwolf » 25 May 2017, 14:17

franchement ca m etonnerait grave . c est marché de niche BB alors essayer de trouver de joueurs sur Linux ..... Vu que toutes les platformes sont compartemenlisées il faudrait qu il soit compatible avec les joueurs PC pour que le jeu ne meure pas au bout de 5 minutes

Matey

Postby Matey » 28 May 2017, 05:08

I'm sure it has been suggested.. but to stick with the theme of asking about turn timer stuff, I will mention my preference for the option of having a time pool in addition to regular turn timer. Example being, if you had 2min turn timers with an 8min pool then you would have a minimum of 2minutes per turn but with 8 minutes of overage you could use throughout the game, which could be used entirely on one turn or split up through the game or not at all.

Sephiroth

Postby Sephiroth » 28 May 2017, 12:15

It's very annoying when you miss the chance to move or make the last play in a turn in the last second, for me it happens rarely, but when it happens, it seems like if I had ten more seconds it would be enough.
Two minutes in online play isn't enough sometimes, I'm all for the suggestions above, but I feel like if we had 10 or 15 seconds more it would be enough already.

sebascz

Postby sebascz » 30 May 2017, 08:51

The goblin team would have the new positionals?

Netheos
Administrateur

Postby Netheos » 30 May 2017, 08:58

The goblin team would have the new positionals?
No, we stick to LRB6.
Focus Team

EXECUTE

Postby EXECUTE » 01 June 2017, 12:03

pretty big news today, playable demo June 13-16 at show in L.A.

This must mean we are getting close. Will the summer of 2017 original announcement come true?????????

If so that is major advancement from this games previous history!!!!

Am I a fool for once again getting my hopes up lol

Either way I am a day 1 player, these guys know their die hard fans are with them no matter what.

Ready and waiting here...please please please let me give you guys some money for your hard earned work already

Madfrog

Postby Madfrog » 03 June 2017, 07:30

Sounds great!
But I didnt found anything yet.
Cant wait to see more stuff! :)

Nîme l'Ancien

Postby Nîme l'Ancien » 04 June 2017, 09:39

Anything about skin evolution when players are levelling up ??? :mrgreen: (no I am not stubborn :D)

Even with a DLC or with Cyan I don't care :mrgreen:

Return to “General”