Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
User avatar
Netheos
Administrateur
Posts: 1190
Joined: 15 January 2014, 10:11

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby Netheos » 07 April 2017, 12:33

Sephiroth wrote:Any news about the possibility of current owners of PS4 physical copies being able to upgrade to legendary edition without paying the full price?


That's always been planned. The Official Expansion will be available digitally on consoles.
Focus Team

Sephiroth
Posts: 75
Joined: 16 February 2016, 11:15

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby Sephiroth » 07 April 2017, 17:08

So, just to clarify, will I be able to buy the expansion digitally even if I own the base game in a physical disc?
If so, has the pricing been defined already?

Monkeighy
Posts: 2
Joined: 08 April 2017, 07:41

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby Monkeighy » 08 April 2017, 09:10

Few questions:

Will the legendary edition fix the bug with solo leagues that stops match progress being saved.

Will the crashes be fixed, lost a whole match last night when the game crashed on scoring a touchdown in my very last turn.

Is there plans to be able to add AI players to. Multiplayer leagues? Would be good to be able to play a league with friends and fill extra spots with AI. Fine if that means teams can't compete in pure multiplayer leagues, just flag them as such.

User avatar
Netheos
Administrateur
Posts: 1190
Joined: 15 January 2014, 10:11

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby Netheos » 11 April 2017, 14:48

Sephiroth wrote:So, just to clarify, will I be able to buy the expansion digitally even if I own the base game in a physical disc?
If so, has the pricing been defined already?


Everything said for PC/Mac also applies for consoles here.

If you already own the base game, you will have the option to buy an "upgrade" called Official Expansion with all the Legendary content, around 20€.

Monkeighy wrote:Will the legendary edition fix the bug with solo leagues that stops match progress being saved.


We're doing our best to fix this. Please note that there are already some workarounds if you erase your replays (works for most coaches).

Monkeighy wrote:Will the crashes be fixed, lost a whole match last night when the game crashed on scoring a touchdown in my very last turn.


You'll need to be more specific. It could be a crash caused by anything, including many factors on your side.

Monkeighy wrote:Is there plans to be able to add AI players to. Multiplayer leagues?


Yes, that's on the list of content announced for Legendary in the first post of this topic.
Focus Team

Sephiroth
Posts: 75
Joined: 16 February 2016, 11:15

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby Sephiroth » 11 April 2017, 19:53

Are there any news planned soon, like new screen shots, beta tests, or a possible release date?

User avatar
Netheos
Administrateur
Posts: 1190
Joined: 15 January 2014, 10:11

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby Netheos » 12 April 2017, 09:41

Sephiroth wrote:Are there any news planned soon, like new screen shots, beta tests, or a possible release date?


The team is in the core of the development process. It's going well but don't expect something marketing related in the coming weeks :)
Focus Team

SaintTodd
Posts: 45
Joined: 20 October 2015, 23:26

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby SaintTodd » 14 April 2017, 03:41

Are you going to be at e3?

Monkeighy
Posts: 2
Joined: 08 April 2017, 07:41

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby Monkeighy » 24 April 2017, 22:40

Netheos wrote:
Monkeighy wrote:Will the legendary edition fix the bug with solo leagues that stops match progress being saved.


We're doing our best to fix this. Please note that there are already some workarounds if you erase your replays (works for most coaches).


I delete replays after every match but still just spent an hour playing a solo league match only for it not to save.

Can't believe this bug has been around since launch and still not fixed. The more times it happens the more I think playing is just a waste of time. Hard to feel good about winning matches when you just have to play them again.

User avatar
Schrodinger
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 April 2017, 04:51

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby Schrodinger » 28 April 2017, 05:02

Few questions about improving FPS

Will there be a update where you can set the game to a lower resolution like 1280 x 720, and still play in full screen?

Also, will we be able to have more detailed choices in graphics changes, and not just Very Low, Low, etc? :)

Miraskadu
Posts: 230
Joined: 08 March 2016, 03:05

Re: Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition Announcement

Postby Miraskadu » 28 April 2017, 07:17

Schrodinger wrote:Few questions about improving FPS

Will there be a update where you can set the game to a lower resolution like 1280 x 720, and still play in full screen?



That is kinda already possible:

6. Set the value x to the desired 3D rendering resolution mode (1, 2 or 3) or 0 for off.

For example:

<Renderer>
<QualityLevel>4</QualityLevel>
<MultiSampling>2</MultiSampling>
<NbBackBuffers>1</NbBackBuffers>
<Anisotropy>4</Anisotropy>
<DownScaleScene>1</DownScaleScene>
</Renderer>

Straight from the FAQ


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests