Chaos Dwarfs, Khemri & Team Pack

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
Netheos
Administrateur

Chaos Dwarfs, Khemri & Team Pack

Postby Netheos » 14 February 2017, 12:13

Hey Coaches,

The Chaos Dwarfs and Khemri teams are now available in Blood Bowl 2! Find here the full patch note of the update.

Chaos Dwarfs and Khemri are also available in the Blood Bowl 2’s Team Pack on Steam.

It contains the 8 teams released as DLC since launch (Lizardmen, Wood Elves, Norse, Undead, Necromantic, Nurgle, Chaos Dwarfs & Khemri) bundled up, allowing to acquire the teams you’re missing at a discounted price.

Team Pack's price is €29.99, but, thanks to Steam, depending on how many DLC teams you already own, the price of the Team Pack will vary as follow:

If you already own all the previous DLCs on Steam, buying the Team Pack will give you the Chaos Dwarfs and Khemri for €7.50

GET THE BLOOD BOWL 2 TEAM PACK ON STEAM

This Team Pack will be available for console players in the coming weeks. Please note that can't implement this "completion" feature on consoles because it's an option available only on Steam.

Finally, we're pleased to start the Champion Ladder Season 4 on PC/Mac & PS4 - congratulation to all the qualified teams for the Champion Cup Season 3! Find all the info about this new competitive season here

Have fun on the pitch!

Focus Team

Ronaldbeanio
Twitter: @ronaldbeanio_

Re: Chaos Dwarfs, Khemri & Team Pack

Postby Ronaldbeanio » 14 February 2017, 17:18

Still no Champs ladder on xbox! Any news on if/when we get one. I think it would really benefit the community rather than people being forced to play the concession fest that is the Naf.

deadmanreloaded

Postby deadmanreloaded » 14 February 2017, 19:19

is the chaos dwarf and khemri teams going to be like other dlc teams if you had the game from the beginning their free or do we have to purchase these

Waldorf

Postby Waldorf » 14 February 2017, 19:27

Read the top post.
Mahrak Cardinals - Division G.

deadmanreloaded

Postby deadmanreloaded » 14 February 2017, 19:35

Waldorf wrote:Read the top post.

doesn't answer my question ive not paid for dlc teams yet because ive bought upon release so asking if that is still the case

Waldorf

Postby Waldorf » 14 February 2017, 19:45

You pay.
Mahrak Cardinals - Division G.

Netheos
Administrateur

Postby Netheos » 15 February 2017, 09:43

deadmanreloaded wrote:is the chaos dwarf and khemri teams going to be like other dlc teams if you had the game from the beginning their free or do we have to purchase these

Hi, the Chaos Dwarfs and Khemri teams weren't part of the "Founder Incentive" as you can see on the visuel displayed in this old announcement.
Focus Team

VonBlade
Twitter: @VonBlade

Postby VonBlade » 16 February 2017, 12:05

As someone who owned all six I ended up paying £5.2x for the Khemri and Chaos Dwarves. Which I can live with.

Although I does make me long for the next update, because one of those teams is my main, and I'm tired of low-AG bash teams.
Through daring and lucky armour rolls, victory!

mellogo1d

Postby mellogo1d » 19 February 2017, 06:30

How about the console players ? How about a double pack discount for khemri and chaos dwarves seeing as we've paid for each and every single race or do we get shafted again ?!

Skode

Postby Skode » 19 February 2017, 09:22

mellogo1d wrote:How about the console players ? How about a double pack discount for khemri and chaos dwarves seeing as we've paid for each and every single race or do we get shafted again ?!

Shafted how? We knew what we were getting in for all along really. There's arguments for bias towards the pc master race whom have a vocal minority who act entitled regardless (some are furious they have to pay for DLC :lol: ) but honestly console players compared with PC ARE a minority in themselves.

I bought the teams full price because Cyanide supports us, I was pissed at how BB1 got abandoned but they've given us every team and patch pc got often at same time so I'm happy. More so knowing we too get a LE discount as well, as well as the 8 team bundle and LE complete for those interested. As for bundle with just the new 2... Well then I would be the one getting shafted as I bought them day one and I dont even enjoy bashy teams all that much (give me more elves any day of the week!).

Return to “General”