Double Wizard?

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
Magius

Double Wizard?

Postby Magius » 08 March 2017, 21:43

Thoughts on taking the wiz when facing a higher TV team that has the free wiz stadium enhancement? Double the wizard, double the fun?

Played my ~tv1500 Khemri team vs ~tv1900 Nurgle, took Igor (have to respect the Claw/MB combo), Bribe, and Setekh.

Didn't get to use the Bribe, combination of me being slightly useless / good opponent. So wondering if the threat & use of double wiz would've been better.

Magius

Re: Double Wizard?

Postby Magius » 08 March 2017, 22:03

Note: I'm assuming you can double wiz as it states 'Free Wizard' vs 'Wizard' in inducement screen.

Happy to be corrected as I've never tried to see if this is possible.

Mercy Flush

Postby Mercy Flush » 08 March 2017, 22:10

Yeah, there's no 'double wiz' situation with the wiz stadium.
If you're playing a match in a wiz stadium it takes away the option for you to buy one
in the inducements phase (unlike the bribe stadium which does let you induce additional bribes).

Magius

Postby Magius » 08 March 2017, 22:36

Great, thanks for clarifying. went straight for Star Player & Igor, then didn't even think to look as I figured out what to do with the rest of the $$$.

Javelin

Postby Javelin » 10 March 2017, 18:01

If you could do that then it would take away the advantage of high TV teams getting the wizard upgrade to cancel out the lower TV teams main inducement! I think I would like it!

CalciumCas
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CalciumBB/

Postby CalciumCas » 10 March 2017, 21:11

It's an interesting point, as a high TV clawPOMBer having a magicians shop benefits me greatly...Having a counter wizard is massive, and the only other inducement I really fear is the master chef...Babes are annoying for attrition purposes but all other inducements are irrelevant.
The most dangerous coach in BB history and PS4 great white shark https://www.twitch.tv/calciumcas
Season VII bluescreen tally : 2 (1 in a finals game!)

VoodooMike

Postby VoodooMike » 10 March 2017, 23:50

If you could do that then it would take away the advantage of high TV teams getting the wizard upgrade to cancel out the lower TV teams main inducement! I think I would like it!
Clearly you haven't read the rage-filled rants against uncapping inducements... how having more than one wizard will make the entire game explode, showering the children of the land in poison spores and racist ideology, etc. Every time a church bell rings and angel gets its wings.. but every time you add a wizard to a blood bowl match (beyond the first) an angel is forced into degrading prostitution and/or set on fire.

Is that what you want? Angels on fire?
Friendly Reminder: Correlation does not equal Causation - tattoo it on the inside of your eyelids if it'll help.

licker34

Postby licker34 » 13 March 2017, 22:33

BB1 had the option for multiple wizards.

How'd that work out again?

Return to “General”