AI teams and spiraling cost

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
Khorne Kowboy

Re: AI teams and spiraling cost

Postby Khorne Kowboy » 23 March 2017, 20:50

Those are some pretty serious white people problems you've got. ;)

Wooooooooow! thx u for that very, very informative piece of information. I bow to the greatness that you are as BB guru. You must play World of Tanks as well. As I recognize the absolute smugness and personal attack/attacks that one receives when asking an honest question. Thx for ALL wisdom and knowledge that you have put forth on this issue. Good going.

VoodooMike

Re: AI teams and spiraling cost

Postby VoodooMike » 24 March 2017, 08:33

Wooooooooow! thx u for that very, very informative piece of information. I bow to the greatness that you are as BB guru. You must play World of Tanks as well. As I recognize the absolute smugness and personal attack/attacks that one receives when asking an honest question. Thx for ALL wisdom and knowledge that you have put forth on this issue. Good going.
You feel it is a personal attack only because you're sure you're a proficient Blood Bowl coach, and if you find the AI challenging then you are not. Is there any way that you can be told that you're wrong about the AI's ability (meaning the problem is not that it's good but that you're not) without you considering it a personal attack? I bet there isn't.

Nobody cares what advantages the computer has if it always gets it's ass kicked... they care when they're struggling with it. They care because they believe the reason they're struggling with it is that the other side is given unfair advantages. In the case of BB's AI, that is simply not the reason. The AI itself is so wretchedly bad that any advantages you perceive it to have are massively counterbalanced by its ineptitude. The thing you're struggling with is not those perceived advantages, it's the basics of the game. Once you have those down you'll trivialize your opponents in single-player.

Or, y'know, you can keep telling yourself that you're a great player and the deck is stacked against you. The rest of us are fine either way, it just comes down to how you want this all to pan out for you.

Enjoy!
Friendly Reminder: Correlation does not equal Causation - tattoo it on the inside of your eyelids if it'll help.

Return to “General”