Question - Keep WE Thrower +AG -MV?

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
Magius

Question - Keep WE Thrower +AG -MV?

Postby Magius » 20 April 2017, 00:21

Team's 'Elf Shaped Targets' if you want to have a gander.

Pondering if to keep or ditch my WE Thrower, +AG, just picked up -MV inj. no other skills yet. Also have a +ST Thrower that I'm developing into a utility blodger (IF he survives long enough).

Thinking if I cut and run on the +AG Thrower, and start anew, or persevere with less mobility? Harder now to get into a good position but +AG is pretty handy...

Nuffle sure has a sick sense of humour, 4th WE on this team that's suffered -MV, rest were Line-elfs that end up being feed to the LoS.

On a side note, pretty sure the sole purpose of a Tree on a WE team is to draw out all the 1's on the dice on Take Root rolls. at least on my teams anyway! :lol:

licker34

Re: Question - Keep WE Thrower +AG -MV?

Postby licker34 » 20 April 2017, 18:11

I wouldn't, but I wouldn't use a thrower normally for WE anyway.

You use two though, so I guess you like them. Then if this guy actually passes a lot the -MA doesn't hurt so much because the +AG increases his passing anyway.

Magius

Re: Question - Keep WE Thrower +AG -MV?

Postby Magius » 20 April 2017, 23:50

Thanks, I might keep him since there's not much of CCL V left anyway and experiment a bit.

Normally I'd run with 1 x thrower and mainly do 2+ passes unless desperate, but with a +ST early on on one of them, figured that thrower would spend a lot of time up field setting screens etc, and help clear the way with easier 2d blocks.

Maybe I'll throw caution to the wind and bomb away :lol:

Return to “General”