League management issues

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
Za_Uvek

League management issues

Postby Za_Uvek » 24 April 2017, 11:26

Hey guys, this isn't a major issue, more of an inconvenience and was wondering if anyone else had the same problem with a couple of things.

1. This might be due to me being a special league manager, I have accidentally deleted my league twice when I meant to only delete a competition. This was because I highlighted the comp without clicking it, then clicked the delete league button at the bottom of the screen with out thinking. A solution might be to make that option a little more deliberate to get to, if that makes sense?

2. I have my league set to new teams only (obviously to prevent farming), however, a lot of coaches accidentally quit the league instead of a competition, preventing them to get back in. This is always because you can't utilise a ticket while registered to a comp, even in the same league. A fix might be an automatic quit from your current comp when using a ticket, what do ya think?

Now, does anyone else have these issues (I may be a wee bit retarded on the league deletion) and does anyone know if there will be changes to these features in LE?
Crump em bump em, Smash em bash em

Gediablo

Re: League management issues

Postby Gediablo » 24 April 2017, 14:32

1. This might be due to me being a special league manager, I have accidentally deleted my league twice when I meant to only delete a competition.
I have done this too. The whole tournament setup is pretty bad - at least it gets some improvements for LE. But at least a confirmation box warning if one or more competitions are present within a league you are about to delete would be nice.

Javelin

Postby Javelin » 24 April 2017, 17:18

I haven't had the problem as a league manager, but I have accidentally left a league when I mean to leave a competition. Then that teams is just done for that league. Sad.

Za_Uvek

Postby Za_Uvek » 24 April 2017, 18:15

1. This might be due to me being a special league manager, I have accidentally deleted my league twice when I meant to only delete a competition.
I have done this too. The whole tournament setup is pretty bad - at least it gets some improvements for LE. But at least a confirmation box warning if one or more competitions are present within a league you are about to delete would be nice.
:oops: Good to hear I'm not the only one. I do know it comes up with a "are you sure", then you click ok. But again, doesn't make a difference when you've already made that over site. Maybe a warning in massive bold letters, lol.

I'm sure LE will have some improvements, would be nice to have some confirmation.
Crump em bump em, Smash em bash em

dode74

Postby dode74 » 24 April 2017, 18:32

Yeah, the leaving league vs leaving competition thing has caused issues for people in CCL when moving to COL too. It's far from clear.

Return to “General”