Active and Working community Mods

Share your ideas and Suggestions about Blood Bowl 2.
tazdevilal

Active and Working community Mods

Postby tazdevilal » 03 October 2015, 13:34

I know there are loads of threads where people are taking about various things they want done but I personally have noticed a couple of already active and good mods.
The problem being I forget which thread they are in.
As a result I have started this thread (for my own sanity and others) in an effort to group any active and working mods that the community have made.
I hope that as new mods are found people add to this thread in order to create a library of mods as time goes by.

Any how heres the first 2 I found ( I did not crate any of these mods and don't take any responsibility to them working as the creators say).

To turn/alter the annoying commentary check out this link. The creator has altered it to work with the new patch just scroll down towards the bottom of the comments

https://www.reddit.com/r/bloodbowl/comm ... ation_fix/

This second one tells you how to see some of your teams stats. You will need to install a SQL reading programme. This is the second link down. No major programming knowledge is required to use the SQL programme so don't fear.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bloodbowl/comm ... our_teams/

SQL Programme. Used to read all database files of the game. These files use the ".db" to identify themselves
http://sqlitebrowser.org/

Hope this thread grows with mre info.
I will try and add mods as and when I see them and check out my other threat where mods in progress are being discussed
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=5824

dode74

Re: Active and Working community Mods

Postby dode74 » 03 October 2015, 13:58

Moved end turn works.

tazdevilal

Postby tazdevilal » 03 October 2015, 14:38

Post the link to the script Dode. Share all mods people perhaps if we gather enough the developers will be able to add them to any future patches so everyone benefits

dode74

Postby dode74 » 03 October 2015, 15:06

viewtopic.php?p=50390#p50390

Link is on the YouTube page.

tazdevilal

Postby tazdevilal » 04 October 2015, 11:08

Don't know if you got my pm Dode but could this be made a stick so people don't have to troll the forum for these useful mods

VonBlade
Twitter: @VonBlade

Postby VonBlade » 04 October 2015, 16:42

It's positively insane that the game tracks player stats but Cyanide didn't implement a way of viewing them. It's difficult to not bemoan dumbing down for the consoles, but jeez. You're not helping dispel the stereotype guys.

Let's make it clear that the solution to this mad state of affairs isn't to stop tracking stats, but to implement a screen in the game, like BB1, where we can view them.
Through daring and lucky armour rolls, victory!

Lord D@rth

Postby Lord D@rth » 05 October 2015, 09:05

I just think (hope) that cyanide release an unfinished business and that may come on day...
"La guerre est ma patrie, l'armure ma demeure, le combat ma vie." Proverbe Eisenör

"On ne franchit pas un grand fossé en deux petits bonds." Lao Tseu

MightyQue

Postby MightyQue » 17 October 2015, 11:20

is there a step by step procedure for viewing your team or players stats?

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”