Function to speed up AI turns in solo play

Share your ideas and Suggestions about Blood Bowl 2.
DukeFlutieVH

Function to speed up AI turns in solo play

Postby DukeFlutieVH » 12 February 2017, 01:19

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but the first Blood Bowl (at least the version I bought and played on Steam, Chaos Edition) had the option to speed up the AI turns in solo play. I believe this was done by pressing the + and - keys on the keyboard's numpad.

This was a very helpful option as many of us play solo as well as multiplayer but when we play solo it's nice to be able to speed up the speed of the decisions and moves that the AI makes.

Please add if it's not already in the plans with future updates. This should be a mandatory function in all versions imo.

Waiting for the AI can be draining and makes me not want to play.

It's not that I'm not interested in the AI decisions, rather I'm just interested in getting on with the game!!

Thank you!

Skode

Re: Function to speed up AI turns in solo play

Postby Skode » 13 February 2017, 01:43

Yeah AI often takes a minute or two before taking any action what ever, its kinda frustrating as it drags games out for no reason.

Wiganer34

Postby Wiganer34 » 15 May 2017, 17:26

+1 to this

I am so frustrated with the length the AI takes to play turns that I simply dont play this game anymore - BB1 enabled me to play a game against the AI in about half an hour, BB2 takes about an hour to play which is simply too long for me (particularly when that extra half hour is sat doing nothing!!!)

Would love to see this feature implemented as it would make the make the game enjoyable for me!!

SirIronclad
Twitter: @SirIronclad

Postby SirIronclad » 16 May 2017, 01:16

Wasn't there a mechanic for this in BB1?

Wiganer34

Postby Wiganer34 » 20 May 2017, 21:19

Yes this was in BB1 but sadly not in BB2.... This feature removal doubles gameplay time!

I would love to see it re-introduced and have seen several threads like this around where others feel the same....

Come on cyanide it cant be that hard to add in if you already did it in BB1!!! Would enhance the new solo campaign features you have coming in LE....

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”