Suggestion from LBR6 rules - Use Apothicary at the end of the match

Share your ideas and Suggestions about Blood Bowl 2.
Miraskadu

Re: Suggestion from LBR6 rules - Use Apothicary at the end of the match

Postby Miraskadu » 20 February 2017, 18:19

dode74 wrote:http://forum.bloodbowl-game.com/viewtopic.php?p=57564#p57564

So more or less giving every team regeneration after the game? Since, it is a 50:50 to roll badly hurt on an injury roll.

dode74

Postby dode74 » 20 February 2017, 18:34

Pretty much, but with no in-game effect and no second chance for an apo'd player.

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 20 February 2017, 18:50

Miraskadu wrote:
Zakyrel wrote:2- The end of match Apothicary usage is in the tabletop rules, so don't need to overlap it with a stadium upgrade.

Is it? Can you tell me the page or place in the LRB6 where that i stated or is this new BB2016 rules?

This. I already said I can't find that rule, so I'm wondering where you got it from?
Are you sure it's not a house-rule you use, or that you have a house-ruled version of the LRB?
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.
plasmoid wrote:And hey, don't knock masturbating. Judging from this thread, it's a reasonably popular pastime.

Miraskadu

Postby Miraskadu » 20 February 2017, 18:59

dode74 wrote:Pretty much, but with no in-game effect and no second chance for an apo'd player.

Not sure, if I want something like that. Since I cannot see any race which would not like to take it. Yes, it would help the lower AV races more than the bash races, so making loosing the bash war less punishing for the team.

To slightly dampen the impact, I would suggest that you can choose which injury to reroll, but you have to keep the new result, since the team apo is rushing from patient to patient. So that would include a 1/6 chance of killing the player outright, so you would only use it on crippling injuries with which you would fire the player anyway. Or risk it for the biscuit and RR a MNG.

dode74

Postby dode74 » 20 February 2017, 19:02

It's more a proposal for MM and a halfway house to res. I'd be content with what you suggested, though.

Miraskadu

Postby Miraskadu » 20 February 2017, 19:09

From my point of view, it is just to close to res. So just tossing ideas around.

And rerolling MNG is actually not making a team last longer.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”