AI Level Ups

Share your ideas and Suggestions about Blood Bowl 2.
VonBlade
Twitter: @VonBlade

AI Level Ups

Postby VonBlade » 24 February 2017, 21:10

Something that still hasn't been fixed. Yes I know that theoretically it could happen, but let's be honest this occurs all the time. Any AI team with more than 3 level ups is almost guaranteed to have one of them be an important stat.

Through daring and lucky armour rolls, victory!

VoodooMike

Re: AI Level Ups

Postby VoodooMike » 25 February 2017, 01:38

VonBlade wrote:Something that still hasn't been fixed. Yes I know that theoretically it could happen, but let's be honest this occurs all the time. Any AI team with more than 3 level ups is almost guaranteed to have one of them be an important stat.

If you increase that to 4 level ups then you actually are more likely than not to see a stat increase, as the likelihood goes up over 50% at that point. With 3 level ups you're 42% likely to have at least one potential stat increase.

I'm not sure what you're complaining about is so wildly unlikely as to require "fixing", especially since even if we gave the AI a +ST or +AG with every level up and waived the +2 maximum, those teams would still lose to a human-controlled all-snotling team.
Friendly Reminder: Correlation does not equal Causation - tattoo it on the inside of your eyelids if it'll help.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”