Important change needed

Share your ideas and Suggestions about Blood Bowl 2.
Daggerheart

Re: Important change needed

Postby Daggerheart » 20 April 2017, 12:36

Do or don't it is your choice not going to force you to play a game that you don't enjoy.
So now your so smart that a person either like the game or not???! This shows how shallowminded and one dimensional you are...! Finally proved!

I LIKE so many aspects of the game, thats why I bother to try to change some stuff! With the option of reducing the high randomness (like KOs being treated as stuns and inj treated as KO... a change that would affect skillaspect alot) the game would be so much nicer for me.

AH, so now you start analyzing my account? You sunken that low...

I studied several of the best players, I see they also reroll teams... AH! Why you think??

Miraskadu

Postby Miraskadu » 20 April 2017, 13:04

Do or don't it is your choice not going to force you to play a game that you don't enjoy.
So now your so smart that a person either like the game or not???! This shows how shallowminded and one dimensional you are...! Finally proved!
Nope, but a smart person doesn't want to change the basics of the game to suit their own need. Keep whining. And yes, they are many games out there where I don't like aspects of, hence I don't play them, not trying to start a crusade to change them.
I LIKE so many aspects of the game, thats why I bother to try to change some stuff! With the option of reducing the high randomness (like KOs being treated as stuns and inj treated as KO... a change that would affect skillaspect alot) the game would be so much nicer for me.
You are trying to change the core game mechanics, so what do you expect that people, who have been playing this game for over 20 years (this does not include me btw) suddenly go: "O wow, this makes the game so much better. Thank you, none of us enjoyed the game before hand, but now it is perfect."

And yes it would be so much nicer for YOU, well said. Hence, no one argued that those changes could not be included as options into the game, which you constantly ignored.
AH, so now you start analyzing my account? You sunken that low...

I studied several of the best players, I see they also reroll teams... AH! Why you think??
I wouldn't say study, doesn't take more than a few minutes to have a look at the ladder and filter after coach name. But I seem to hit a nerve with that? Funny, why is that? :lol:

And yes, many coaches reroll teams, nothing against that. And if you would read what I wrote, I stated you concession rate, not the amount of teams you restarted or anything. But reading comprehension seems to be slightly out of your reach, I get the feeling. :mrgreen:

And please do keep the insulting PM coming, they are entertaining.

Netheos
Administrateur

Postby Netheos » 20 April 2017, 13:06

Thanks for your suggestion Daggerheart, it's now on the community wishlist.

Since this thread doesn't bring anything constructive anymore, it's now locked.
Focus Team

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”