tablet bug

Rivers Ide

tablet bug

Postby Rivers Ide » 31 July 2014, 13:43

Problem with the offline league on my tablet android, when playing with humans the first match isnt recorded so i cant play the second one and keep me at the beginning.

Luohghcra

Re: tablet bug

Postby Luohghcra » 03 August 2014, 08:27

I'm having the same problem while in single player campaign mode.
Have had to play the same game 3 times, and can never get to the second round.

Quite frustrating!

Lynyrd

Postby Lynyrd » 15 August 2014, 07:44

Hi!

I would like to report an other bug:
I play a campain with Humen Race. During this campain I bougth an Oger and upgrade them later with Multiple Block Skill
Unfortunately the Multiple Block does not work correct.

I select the Oger, then I select the target. After that the game ask me for the second target. Possible targets are marked by game, I choose one but nothing happens.
There are no dice rolling. I have to wait till the time countdown has reached 0.
Then dice are rolling, but that fast that i have no choice to select the dice result or to use a reroll.

In the meantime I can do nothing else.

This bug has an huge impact to my game experiance because if i select the Oger as first player I can not do anything else during that turn.

May be there is an additional Bug:
Sometimes I think the Re-Roll does not work Correct. Somtimes if use it there is no rolling animation and the new resilt is exactly the same.

Please check and update as soon as possible.

I use a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 15 August 2014, 08:17

Multiple Block: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=4068
Sometimes I think the Re-Roll does not work Correct. Somtimes if use it there is no rolling animation and the new resilt is exactly the same.
Does the player have Loner?
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.
Nope, I was talking about a 0TTD on a Blitz! using TTM.

deanup

Postby deanup » 22 August 2014, 20:01

Problem with the offline league on my tablet android, when playing with humans the first match isnt recorded so i cant play the second one and keep me at the beginning.
Same problem on Galaxy note 10.1 running android 4.1.2

Is this going to be sorted 50% of the standard download cannot be played :(

MightyZug

tablet bug

Postby MightyZug » 07 May 2015, 09:31

I love the fact, that there is a tablet version of this awsome game, but please, fix the bugs!
Some bugs i found:
I have played a big amount of games with my team, but my fame does not seem to change.
When setting up my team, sometimes there are certain players I cannot substitute.
Please improve this if you can:
I dont see an option in the settings where I can select if a skill should be always used, or should be asked for.
"piling on", "wrestle", "multiple block" are skills you do not want to be used all the time automatically.
If I have to descide something, like the folow up move after a block, the pop up message blocks the view of the action.
Thank you, and keep up the good work!

Return to “Android”