[Solved] BB Tablet: Can't Start a Multiplayer Game...

TheStatutoryApe

[Solved] BB Tablet: Can't Start a Multiplayer Game...

Postby TheStatutoryApe » 01 August 2014, 18:12

I bought BB Tablet Edition for android. I created a login for multiplayer and was able to log in. I created a team from the team creation menu in multiplayer and saved it. I hit "Play!" and it tells me I must choose a team to play a game but there are no teams to choose from. I created a second team and tried again and still neither team displayed to be chosen. I logged out and back in and fiddled with it for about a half hour with no change.

Is there something I am missing?

TheStatutoryApe

Re: BB Tablet: Can't Start a Multiplayer Game...

Postby TheStatutoryApe » 02 August 2014, 06:43

Nobody knows anything? Is anyone not having this problem who might be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong?

dode74

Postby dode74 » 02 August 2014, 08:37

Are your teams in a league? Assuming the interface is the same as for pc (I don't have the tablet version) then are the team names in red or in white on your profile page? If red then they need to join a league, otherwise the issue is elsewhere.

TheStatutoryApe

Postby TheStatutoryApe » 02 August 2014, 10:18

Join a league? Why would I have to join a league just to play some games with friends?

Well, I guess that's my problem then. Thank you for your help. I appreciate it.

dode74

Postby dode74 » 02 August 2014, 12:04

All games take place within a league, even the friendlies. Auld would be the one you want to all join to play challenges with each other.

TheStatutoryApe

Postby TheStatutoryApe » 02 August 2014, 17:13

Yes, I found that league after I saw your advice.

I'd humbly suggest to the devs that the screen that tells us "You need to choose a team, or create one, to play a game" includes a tip that those teams need to join a league as well. When I first played BB it was all local games on a friends XBox and there was no necessity to join a league. Then I played some LAN games on PC and just exported teams for this so same again. So even having played before I had no clue. I can only imagine that some of the people even nubbier than I may be banging their heads on walls.

Return to “Android”