[Pending] BB ipad multiple block bug

Epy
Administrateur

Re: [Pending] BB ipad multiple block bug

Postby Epy » 29 August 2014, 14:42

Hi guys,

We are aware of the problems faced by the players with the multi block skill and with some others skills too. and I would let you know when I get any additional information about it.

Epy

Li7hium

Postby Li7hium » 07 September 2014, 11:17

Got any info Epy?

Been another week. Do the developers know we are raising these concerns? Is there some shoulder you can tap to find what is going on rather than wait to be fed the info?

The Poison Dwarf

Postby The Poison Dwarf » 03 March 2015, 16:19

So it has been an absolute age since I first posted on this thread, so long in fact that I stopped playing BB on my iPad as I couldn't live with the bugs anymore. Now there has been a new update with new teams have any of the optional skills issues been fixed?

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 03 March 2015, 17:53

Welcome to the wonderful world of Focus/Cyanide support.
Get used to it, as this is as good as it gets. You have more replies from an official than most bug threads (no help but...).
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.
Nope, I was talking about a 0TTD on a Blitz! using TTM.

The Poison Dwarf

Postby The Poison Dwarf » 03 March 2015, 23:56

Just downloaded the app again and.....no, it would appear none of the bugs have been addressed with this update. Certainly no preferences menu for optional skills.

FFS Cyanide pull your thumbs out or let someone decent produce the BB franchise.
FFS GW get some quality control introduced in the production of your video games!

Honestly for GW and cyanide I don't understand who sanctions these buggy sub standard releases that never get fixed, it damages both brands.

Very low expectations for BB2. I dare cyanide to release it on a pay what you think it is worth basis.

gregrammt

Postby gregrammt » 22 March 2015, 08:31

I had the same problem with the multiple block and found that if I zoomed in on the players around my player, then I could select one of them. this usually had me 'touching' the target vigorously, as you needed just the right angle to do it at. Give it a try and see how it goes.

Sachman

Postby Sachman » 24 September 2015, 09:32

I've found a way to get out of that blockage. Once the game is blocked, tap several times on the player with the multiple block ability and on the destination player of the second block, and keep taping alternately both players. In a few seconds, the second block is done and the game is unblocked.

Hope this helps.

BR

Return to “iPad”