Hiring of Experienced Players

mdh

Hiring of Experienced Players

Postby mdh » 19 August 2014, 20:14

I have been playing the IPad version since came out and am on 5th tourney in the game. Will experienced player hiring be turned on in the future?

phl0gist0n

Re: Hiring of Experienced Players

Postby phl0gist0n » 21 August 2014, 16:29

Can't confirm or deny completely but looking at the competition details mid campaign it shows options for:

Skilled players
Ageing
Negotiations

Can't find a place to activate these but it looks like the framework is in place for them to be implemented at a later date.

Gallows Bait

Postby Gallows Bait » 23 August 2014, 06:38

I believe these features apply to "real time" mode rather than turnbased, but as turnbased games on the PC version have represented the vast majority of play, I'm afraid there's not a lot of knowledge around the community on these features.

:?:

phl0gist0n

Postby phl0gist0n » 23 August 2014, 12:57

Technically they're all features of blitz mode rather than real time! - neither of them are available in the ipad version though - I'm not sure if they just weren't fully removed during the conversion, or if they intend on implementing them at a later date

Gallows Bait

Postby Gallows Bait » 24 August 2014, 06:58

Technically they're all features of blitz mode rather than real time! - neither of them are available in the ipad version though - I'm not sure if they just weren't fully removed during the conversion, or if they intend on implementing them at a later date
Pretty safe bet it's the former, they're broken in the PC version currently due to server limitations.

Return to “iPad”