Minotaurs and Rat Ogres treated as Running Backs...WTH?

This is the zone for the ones who prefer to play against the machine.
Proxi Winther Rex

Re: Minotaurs and Rat Ogres treated as Running Backs...WTH?

Postby Proxi Winther Rex » 03 December 2012, 09:21

That's easy to fix yourself. Some Big Guys (especially Minotaur) are set to be "blitzer" type, as a player type archetype. You can change it to "monster", as ie. Troll.
How do I do that?
I'll just quote my self...

Ulven

Postby Ulven » 02 January 2013, 09:52

That's easy to fix yourself. Some Big Guys (especially Minotaur) are set to be "blitzer" type, as a player type archetype. You can change it to "monster", as ie. Troll.
How do I do that?
I'll just quote my self...
I've never done it myself but I assume you just have to change it in the WorldCup file. You'll find it in Blood Bowl Xwhatevereditionyouhave Edition: Data: DB. Most likely you can just open it as a text file and change the monsters to monster. Remember to back-up your file before you do anything and remember I have no idea what I'm talking about so take everything I say with a grain of salt.

SYKOJAK

Postby SYKOJAK » 06 January 2013, 02:30

But speaking of Minotaurs as running backs. The other day I had my Minotaur intercept a pass
Thrown by the AI, (vs. Skaven). Then after a couple of wasted turns after the pick, I proceeded to Blitz
Down the pitch each turn with the Minotaur til he scored a Touchdown. It was alot of work, but very
Rewarding in watching the Big guy score.
The ultimate sin of Nuffle is for a head coach to conceed a match. Nuffle will curse your block dice with skulls and number dice with ones if he does not get his full 16 turns of dues.

Return to “You vs AI”