Noob question about Competition.

This is the zone for the ones who prefer to play against the machine.
Hidoi

Noob question about Competition.

Postby Hidoi » 01 March 2013, 18:49

Hellu

just got the game and started a competition. I got up to the point where I played in the qualifiers, where I got to choose between two different ones.
I completed the first one with no losses and it said I didn't qualify. So I started the second qualifier, again won all my games but it said I didn't qualify again and then it threw me out to the main menu. What am I missing here? Why do I not qualify even though I've won all my games?

Thanks in advance.
- Hidoi

Confucius44

Re: Noob question about Competition.

Postby Confucius44 » 02 March 2013, 20:34

Apart from winning your games, you also have to come top of the rankings. If another AI team has won just as many games and has a higher TV, then they'll qualify and you won't. I think. Keep an eye on the rankings list to see where you stand. It's somewhat idiotic and can also lead to you having to play the same team four times in a row before winning the cup. I stick to campaigns.

Poliorketes

Postby Poliorketes » 28 May 2013, 19:01

Have the same problem. I tried to push my TV as high as possible (2950) or down to 1030, but never qualified. This just sucks.

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 29 May 2013, 01:11

I think the Competition mode is as bugged as the World Cup mode i.e. don't use it.
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.
plasmoid wrote:And hey, don't knock masturbating. Judging from this thread, it's a reasonably popular pastime.

Return to “You vs AI”