Dodge

This is the zone for the ones who prefer to play against the machine.
acesman

Dodge

Postby acesman » 10 November 2011, 03:23

I have been playing several games against the AI, and I noticed that every time that an AI player left my Tackle Zone it said something like "Dodge 3+1 Success". This would be fine, if the AI player had Dodge, which they did not. Is this a bug? It happens every time any player leaves a Tackle Zone, complete with a +1 modifier.

Managarn

Re: Dodge

Postby Managarn » 10 November 2011, 05:30

dodge roll is always made at a +1 modifier, even for you.

dode74

Postby dode74 » 10 November 2011, 07:22

The dodge skill allows you to reroll that roll for free if you fail the first time. It's all in the rulebook.

Sister in Christ

Postby Sister in Christ » 09 December 2011, 12:37

The dodge skill allows you to reroll that roll for free if you fail the first time. It's all in the rulebook.
Unless the opposing player you are dodging from has Tackle, then you can't use the Dodge skill. The Tackle skill negates the Dodge skill.

You still get the +1 modifier even if they have Tackle though.

However, you only get the +1 modifer to your die roll, if you are dodging into a square not adjacent to another player. Dodging into another players tackle zone always subtracts from your die roll when dodging. And the more player's tackles zones you dodge into, the more you get subtracted from it. (so not best not to dodge into a bunch of players!)

Paul with Hair!

Return to “You vs AI”