Question about FOL approval

Present your league and recruit new challengers!
Psyringe

Question about FOL approval

Postby Psyringe » 01 April 2012, 20:32

Hi :)

After two days of playing, I now racked up the 10 games necessary to apply for the FOL. However, one of the games (with a guy from Hongkong) had severe connection problems. I tried to frantically click the "Rejoin" button (hundreds of times) and then click "End Turn" fast enough to have it register, and I think the other manager did so too, because eventually the turns did progress (or was it just the time running out?). However, in the very last turn, I accidentally clicked on "Quit game" instead. The game is now registered as a 0-0, and my reliability is shown as 90%. This irks me quite a bit since I have a personal honor code of never quitting mid-game, so I'd like to know (a) if the situation could have been salvaged, and (b) if a rating of 90% is enough to be accepted.

Also, I have a third question: When playing games, I like variation, and I like to "play the deck that fate dealt me". For Blood Bowl, this means that I I'm tempted to create one team per race and then simply let fate decide which one I'll play (I may reduce the number of teams later, when my preferences have solidified). Would it be frowned upon if a newbie enters with 20 teams, or would that be okay? :)

MILLANDSON

Re: Question about FOL approval

Postby MILLANDSON » 01 April 2012, 21:06

As a FOL admin... you should be fine with both things :P

Moderators do not represent Focus or Cyanide but do, when moderating, act on their behalf. Moderation posts and PMs will be in this colour.

Psyringe

Re: Question about FOL approval

Postby Psyringe » 01 April 2012, 21:13

Thanks! :) First team will be coming in shortly. :)

Return to “League Info & Recruitment”