Creating a League in Multiplayer

Present your league and recruit new challengers!
gylvan2002

Re: Creating a League in Multiplayer

Postby gylvan2002 » 06 January 2013, 20:03

So i set up a league, check all the boxes and "star players" and nobody seems to get skills? What am i doing wrong? I can't seem to find much (any) info other than this forum. Please help!! Thanks!!!

Gallows Bait

Postby Gallows Bait » 15 January 2013, 16:21

gylvan2002 wrote:So i set up a league, check all the boxes and "star players" and nobody seems to get skills? What am i doing wrong? I can't seem to find much (any) info other than this forum. Please help!! Thanks!!!

The Star Player tick box is there to allow you to choose whether or not your league teams can induce Star Players with their inducement cash.

It does not affect the teams themselves.

sugarwookie

Postby sugarwookie » 06 February 2013, 15:02

Can you tell me how to manage the league once you've created it? I can't seem to get back in now that I'm made one. I don't see any area for a login. Sorry if I'm being stupid.

dode74

Postby dode74 » 06 February 2013, 16:05

Go to your "Leagues" tab, use the dropdown to select your league, then press the "Manage" button to the right of the league name. If you want to change rules etc then you need to do it between seasons and go to the "Information" page where you will see a "Change Rules" button at the bottom.

furluge

Postby furluge » 17 April 2013, 18:25

Could you answer a quick question for me. After a Grand Slam tournament finishes what happens?

Do I have to make a new league for the next season? If so can the teams from the last season be brought in? Or does the league go into a sort of off-season status where I just add new teams and can then start the season again?

Thanks in advance.
Hampton Road's Online Blood Bowl League - Click to visit

dode74

Postby dode74 » 17 April 2013, 19:01

Once a season ends you can just restart it and the teams stay in as they were. There is a pre-season where teams can leave and join as required.

DaImp

Postby DaImp » 11 May 2013, 22:20

I am unable to find this info anywhere, so I may as well ask it here.

In a Play-off tournament are you able to seed the teams so that you can manipulate which teams play one another in the first round, or are the match-ups completely random? For example I have a separate league and cup competition for my league and I want to be able to ensure that the top ranked teams are kept apart from one another in the cup. I don't see any way of doing this before the Play-off tournament starts (obviously it can't be done once the tournament has started)

Piranjade

Postby Piranjade » 04 June 2013, 20:10

Soooo... I need some information. :D

Our little private league has just finished its first season. 13 of the 14 players actually played till the end and want to play in the second season as well. (YAY!)
But we also have a couple of new recruits, so we would like to play a short season with 32 players divided into four divisions, and then play-offs at the end.

The old league neither had play-offs nor divisions.

1. Do we need to create a new league or can league settings be changed?
2. Can we decide which teams go into which division or are they allotted randomly?
3. Anything we should be aware of when creating such a league with divisions and play-offs?

Thanks in advance for your help!

dode74

Postby dode74 » 04 June 2013, 20:42

It'll be easier to create a new league and have everyone transfer across, I suspect. You get to seed into divisions after you press start season, weirdly.

Piranjade

Postby Piranjade » 05 June 2013, 08:07

dode74 wrote:It'll be easier to create a new league and have everyone transfer across, I suspect. You get to seed into divisions after you press start season, weirdly.

Thank you! ("Seeding" means we can put them in their by hand or is it random?)
Do we delete the old league first or have people withdraw their teams from the old league first? It would be nice to be able to re-use the league name for continuity.

Return to “League Info & Recruitment”