New Ogham BB League - Forum change info

Present your league and recruit new challengers!
Madagaza

New Ogham BB League - Forum change info

Postby Madagaza » 25 December 2011, 07:37

The Ogham league was founded way back in July 2009, making us one of the oldest private leagues around, and quite simply we excel at what we do.

Our aim is to bring the table top league feeling to on-line games. We are a fixed size league and don’t expand beyond forty coaches, in order to keep that group of friends feeling – that’s the Ogham way!

There’s a lot more to our league than simply scheduling games. We have an active website and forum, where we discuss tactics, write match reports and share our teams’ backgrounds & stories. Awards for the best match reports & team stories are voted on by our coaches at the end of each season. We’re also home to the world-famous Ogham Snot Rag, a weekly newspaper keeping our coaches up to date on league events and goings-on in the wider Blood Bowl world.

Ogham coaches range from some of the most experienced in the world to newer coaches still learning the game; whatever your skill level we’ll help you improve your game, make friends and have a lot of fun along the way.

So, if you’re looking to play Blood Bowl in a fun, friendly but competitive environment – we’re glad you’ve found us, step inside and say hello!

Our new forum can be accessed here http://newogham.freeforums.org/.

Slyspy

Re: New Ogham BB League - Forum change info

Postby Slyspy » 02 January 2012, 23:03

It won't let me register on the new forum. It keeps saying that the form is invalid.

Madagaza

Postby Madagaza » 03 January 2012, 13:35

I don't know what to say Sly, everyone seems to able to do it okay (so far that is). Please keep trying and let me know how you get on.

Slyspy

Postby Slyspy » 04 January 2012, 13:37

Now it just returns me to the sign-up form whenever I press submit.

jarik

Postby jarik » 09 January 2012, 14:58

I had some problem when registering to freeforums, I just kept pushing submit and system just kept rejecting it. Noticed that error was there was "human check" on page and it wasn't visible in my Chrome even I didn't have anything blocked from site. Switched to IE for registration and everythig worked fine... After that haven't had any problems with Chrome and Freeforums.

Return to “League Info & Recruitment”