The Shark Cage- a training league on XBox One

Present your league and recruit new challengers!
d_fly85

The Shark Cage- a training league on XBox One

Postby d_fly85 » 24 September 2015, 16:51

Hey all. I preordered the game for XBox One. I played the hell out of the previous 3 PC editions, and consider myself to be an at least competent coach. I'm sure some of the players on XBox One are new to BB in general, so I wanted to make a league for veteran players to play against new players, with the more skilled players helping the new guys. I have already made the league, the Shark Cage. If any BB vets are reading this, your help would be greatly appreciated.

For newer players, please have read the LRB6, so you have at least a basic idea of what is going on. Also, speaking for myself at least, I don't intend to just let you win, or take it easy on you. We shouldn't do anything egregious, but if you set yourself up for something like a foul on your precariously placed star player, don't be surprised if it happens. I learned the most from having my players injured or chain-pushed off the side of the pitch.

Thanks, and feel free to post or PM any questions or interest.

MILLANDSON

Re: The Shark Cage- a training league on XBox One

Postby MILLANDSON » 24 September 2015, 17:13

Moved to the League Recruitment forum.

Moderators do not represent Focus or Cyanide but do, when moderating, act on their behalf. Moderation posts and PMs will be in this colour.

Postby Guest » 24 September 2015, 19:01

Where is this forum you speak of?

SCSkunk

Postby SCSkunk » 25 September 2015, 01:30

Hello d_fly85.
I'm interested to help out. I've got experience myself with TT and BB1 on 360. Definitely willing to help grow the game. I'll look for your league in a few minutes here. Any preference on which team you'd like me to use? I'll play whatever, my K/D doesn't much matter to me, if you take my meaning. Feel free to add me, GT: SantaCruzSkunk1

Postby Guest » 25 September 2015, 12:26

I am down to play send me an invite... Moxin

Kalan

Postby Kalan » 29 September 2015, 13:46

I'm looking for a somewhat newb friendly league on XB1 - drop me a line. gamertag is Kalanthros.

SYKOJAK

Postby SYKOJAK » 05 October 2015, 19:45

So how has your league gone on so far? Do you need another veteran coach to help assist the rookie coaches?
The ultimate sin of Nuffle is for a head coach to conceed a match. Nuffle will curse your block dice with skulls and number dice with ones if he does not get his full 16 turns of dues.

Return to “League Info & Recruitment”