Recruiting for the FIBA league

Present your league and recruit new challengers!
Dominico

Recruiting for the FIBA league

Postby Dominico » 05 October 2015, 17:34

Pc and uk timezone. All timezones welocome though
Since we got backing from the famed Billionaire goblin Blet Splatter the Brettonian blood bowl league is almost up and running, apart from teams....

So the Federation International Bloodbowl Association would like to invite new team owners to bring their teams to the fledgling league.

We are hoping this will be a 14 team league initially , or a few less if we cant recruit that many and might transform into multiple divisions if there is enough interest.

Initially new teams only, there are no hard and fast rules other than standard blood bowl rules of course!! I would like that there is a variation of teams in the league but enter what you want. Ultimately we want to have fun, so ideally coaches who can take losing, or winning with grace, and will not quit games. Also to run the whole season in a proper round robin style. Then the seasons can continue with the established teams and as more teams want to join we can create more leagues etc and have relagation and promotion which would be uber fun!!!

Something I have been interested in to get a league where the games matter and there will be a story if you like to the league, rather than the random matches which is current in the main super leagues.

So anyone that is interested please post on here your name and your choice of race. I will try to write flavour descriptions time permitting for the league but for sure i will manage it and run competitions. So basically a sense of humour, happy to win or lose and ability to stay in for the season (and you can still play all your other teams in other leagues)

I thought to have a 2 cyan entry fee also to give this as a prize to 1st 2nd and 3rd place in the league, or maybe the top 5. (this is a system i still dont know how it works).

So feedback would be well recieved and i hope there is a lot of interest!!!
Last edited by Dominico on 05 October 2015, 20:53, edited 1 time in total.
I made a steam group FIBAbowl. Search and join!!!

FIBA First Season underway Check steam group FIBA blood bowl for more info
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6314

valenswift

Re: Recruiting for the FIBA league

Postby valenswift » 05 October 2015, 18:05

I'd be interested in joining. I also have my own league VSBBL with a similar idea behind it if you're interested.

Dominico

Re: Recruiting for the FIBA league

Postby Dominico » 05 October 2015, 20:40

Yes would be fun. We can have inter league cups with the top few teams playing each other!
I made a steam group FIBAbowl. Search and join!!!

FIBA First Season underway Check steam group FIBA blood bowl for more info
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6314

Return to “League Info & Recruitment”