Recruiting for the FIBA league

Present your league and recruit new challengers!
Dominico

Recruiting for the FIBA league

Postby Dominico » 05 October 2015, 17:36

**Breaking news a steam group is created, this should allow us all to add each other and play easier!! Genius** Add me on steam or through the group.

PC system UK time zone but anyone welcome. This league is hoping to open Thursday 29th all being well. Please join and be patient!! You can still play other leagues while you wait.

Games anytime. Im on evenings and weekends also thursdays. We can organise matches on here or through steam messages. Round Robin league with points system.

Since we got backing from the famed Billionaire goblin Blet Splatter the Brettonian blood bowl league is almost up and running, apart from teams....

So the Federation International Bloodbowl Association would like to invite new team owners to bring their teams to the fledgling league. Maximum team spend 1,000,000 gold

We are hoping this will be a 14 team league initially , or a few less if we cant recruit that many and might transform into multiple divisions if there is enough interest in the following years.

Initially new teams only, there are no hard and fast rules other than standard blood bowl rules of course!! Conceding kept to a minimum. I would like that there is a variation of teams in the league but enter what you want.

Ultimately we want to have fun, so ideally coaches who can take losing, or winning with grace, and will not quit games. Also to run the whole season in a proper round robin style. Then the seasons can continue with the established teams and as more teams want to join we can create more leagues etc and have relagation and promotion which would be uber fun!!!

Something I have been interested in to get a league where the games matter and there will be a story if you like to the league, rather than the random matches which is current in the main super leagues.

So anyone that is interested please post on here your name and your choice of race. I will try to write flavour descriptions time permitting for the league but for sure i will manage it and run competitions. So basically a sense of humour, happy to win or lose and ability to stay in for the season (and you can still play all your other teams in other leagues)

I thought to have a 2 cyan entry fee also to give this as a prize to 1st 2nd and 3rd place in the league, or maybe the top 5. (this is a system i still dont know how it works).

So feedback would be well recieved and i hope there is a lot of interest!!!

**Update I'm going to open the league up to applications so if you are a lurker just search FIBA and then apply. Or look me up by coach name Dominic and apply. **
Last edited by Dominico on 25 October 2015, 14:37, edited 6 times in total.
I made a steam group FIBAbowl. Search and join!!!

FIBA First Season underway Check steam group FIBA blood bowl for more info
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6314

Propbuddha

Re: Recruiting for the FIBA league

Postby Propbuddha » 05 October 2015, 18:36

Can you post some details on what timezones and game times (weekday evenings, weekends, etc) you want players for?

- Karma -

Postby - Karma - » 05 October 2015, 18:43

Dominico,

I'm not trying to be that guy, but there actually is a thread for Leagues and Recruiting it's just sort of hidden outside the Blood Bowl 2 specific forums. You might get better returns on players looking in there.

Good luck!

SYKOJAK

Postby SYKOJAK » 05 October 2015, 19:02

Also on what platform, PC, XB1, or PS4?
The ultimate sin of Nuffle is for a head coach to conceed a match. Nuffle will curse your block dice with skulls and number dice with ones if he does not get his full 16 turns of dues.

Dominico

Postby Dominico » 05 October 2015, 20:36

Sorry pc. And I'm in UK time zone but I don't think there is a major problem with USA etc unless you think otherwise you guys know best.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6314

Chn575

Postby Chn575 » 05 October 2015, 20:51

I am happy to join a league if it starts in the next week or so.

Also I have no idea what a Cyan is so don't know if I can pay any of them

Dominico

Postby Dominico » 05 October 2015, 20:55

Cyan are the silver coin top right of your screen you get for winning in the main league.

can't promise I can get 14 players that quick!! But with you we have 4 potential!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6314

Chn575

Postby Chn575 » 05 October 2015, 21:54

If it's a bit longer that is no problem for me either.

MILLANDSON

Postby MILLANDSON » 05 October 2015, 22:51

Moved to the correct forum.

Moderators do not represent Focus or Cyanide but do, when moderating, act on their behalf. Moderation posts and PMs will be in this colour.

Sieglinde

Postby Sieglinde » 06 October 2015, 19:45

The Har Ganeth Executioners are looking for a league to join. No Khaine, no pain!

Return to “League Info & Recruitment”