PS4 League: Mead & Mayhem Season 1 Opening!!

Present your league and recruit new challengers!
CoachRev

PS4 League: Mead & Mayhem Season 1 Opening!!

Postby CoachRev » 12 November 2015, 02:43

The Mead & Mayhem League season is now open to all coaches. New Teams only.*

The MML is made up of four conferences. Each conference is made up of 4 teams, for a total of 16 teams League wide. The MML Season will proceed as follows:

Conference Play: Round Robin format (3 games)

Teams are shuffled into Non-Conference brackets to play teams from other conferences.

Non-Conference Play: Round Robin format (3 games)

After Conference and Non-Conference Play is concluded each team will be placed back in their conference and the best overall record (total of all conference and non-conference games) will determine conference standings.

MML Playoffs: Based on conference standing teams will play in a Gold, Silver, Bronze of Copper playoff game. All teams advance to MML Bowl Games.

MML Bowl Games: Results from MML Playoffs determine the bowl each team will play in.

Each team will play 8 games, with the winner being crowned the MML Champion.

MML League Conferences:

- First 4
- Dungeon West
- Noble South Conference
- Iron League
To Register for MML:
– Create a team
– Select ‘Join a League’
– Search for “MML”
– Select “MML – Mead & Mayhem League”
– Select the conference you would like to join.

* New Teams: The Inaugural Season of MML is restricted to New Teams only. Teams wishing to register for subsequent seasons will be able to register their MML team from the prior season provided no action was taken (games played, purchases, etc.) in the off-season for that team. Teams are required to stay in the same conference from Season to Season, but coaches may enter a ‘New Team’ in another conference if they so choose. Coaches wishing to register teams after all conferences are full will be put on stand-by until enough teams are available to create another conference. New conferences will be added at the beginning of a MML Season only – not in the middle of a season.

CoachRev

Re: PS4 League: Mead & Mayhem Season 1 Opening!!

Postby CoachRev » 13 November 2015, 16:33

We still have openings in all Conferences!
Check out out website* and spread the word!

CoachRev - MML Commish

*http://mml.adoptedfaith.com/blog/

Spawn_Of_Cthulu

Postby Spawn_Of_Cthulu » 14 November 2015, 02:03

Signed up today.

Trying to spread the word.

CoachMJ

Postby CoachMJ » 14 November 2015, 19:21

I saw that, thank you!

You've been added to the League website. If you have a press release for your and logo, let me know...Otherwise the League will make one for you. :P

Thanks!
MML Commish

Spawn_Of_Cthulu

Postby Spawn_Of_Cthulu » 15 November 2015, 13:36

I saw that, thank you!

You've been added to the League website. If you have a press release for your and logo, let me know...Otherwise the League will make one for you. :P

Thanks!
MML Commish
Probably just make one for me. Haha I'm to lazy to be creative.

CoachRev

Postby CoachRev » 15 November 2015, 20:33

Glad too!

If you would, shoot me an email (or submit one via the Contact on the website) and I'll add you to the email distribution list and coach login, etc!

Also...Still a few openings people!!! Get your teams in fast, the league is half full already!!

Thanks!

MML Comish

Return to “League Info & Recruitment”