FOL Approval?

Present your league and recruit new challengers!
mystiqblackcat

FOL Approval?

Postby mystiqblackcat » 14 February 2012, 02:28

I made a new Human team for the FOL and applied for it over the weekend and still haven't heard anything. Did I do something wrong? Was there somewhere I was supposed to post about joining?

dode74

Re: FOL Approval?

Postby dode74 » 14 February 2012, 06:40

I checked last night and approved all teams in there. Your team will have been rejected if your account has <10 games on it (we need you to have a reliability score before we approve you). If that's the case then play a few in Nagg or another league to get your count up first. If you have 10 games then your application hasn't reached us: I suggest trying again, and make sure you apply via the league info screen rather than direct from the league finder.

Verbal_HM

Postby Verbal_HM » 14 February 2012, 13:09

To join FOL, you need to have played 10 games total on your account, then make a fresh team, go to 'Leagues' tab, 'Leagues Finder' is in the top left, hit 'Search', 'Forum Open League' should be 3rd on the list after Auld/Nagga, 'View League' and apply from the main page, applying from the league finder has been known to fail. Once you've got a team in FOL will be in your list of leagues.
Spam! :D
'Well it's the Verbal Herman Munster, word enhancer, sick of phony mobsters controling the dance floor, I'm in those dark places, catch you when your stark naked, your heart races as i bump you for your chart spaces!'
Forum Open League Admin

mystiqblackcat

Postby mystiqblackcat » 14 February 2012, 16:02

Ok, thanks for the info. :D

Return to “League Info & Recruitment”