UK PS4 Player looking to find a league....

Present your league and recruit new challengers!
razzastuta

UK PS4 Player looking to find a league....

Postby razzastuta » 03 April 2017, 13:52

Hi there everyone,

I'm looking for a GMT league to play in once a week, if possible on the PS4. I’m getting a little tired of playing random opponents with high-level teams whilst I try to grow mine (often seeing my teams destroyed apart from my Orc team), so I’d like to join a new league, preferably where new teams are built from the start; at least this way I can have a team begin from the start of the season on the same footing as every other competitor. I’ve played BB on and off for a few years but never been involved in a competitive league, online or offline so am very keen to play. Preferably a smaller league to begin with, if possible.

I'm just finding playing matches on the PS4 difficult because often I cannot seem to get a game in the UK, or when I DO get a game the odds are so heavily stacked against me, due to the veteran teams already online, that I basically have no chances of even competing, let alone winning the game (perhaps with the exception of my little Orc team).

If there is any league open to enlisting new online PS4 players, please let me know. My same user name is on the PS4 so feel free to send a message if you can. Thanks for reading.

Razzastuta.

SaintTodd

Re: UK PS4 Player looking to find a league....

Postby SaintTodd » 05 April 2017, 15:17

If you're not too insistent on a gmt only league, I'm looking for players for the second season of the OTFL. This is a one game a week league that changes formats every season. We have players from the UK as well as the US. Format for this season is high and dark Elves and one minute turns (not for everyone, I know). Contact me if you're interested.

razzastuta

Postby razzastuta » 06 April 2017, 08:13

Hi SaintTodd,

I am interested so I'll create a High Elf team but perhaps I'll be a lamb to the slaughter as I'm usually not great with the High Elf race.

Is there anymore details you can provide?

Raz

SaintTodd

Postby SaintTodd » 06 April 2017, 13:08

Well, I'm thinking we're going to have eight teams, and we should be starting sometime next week. There's no website to join, we use a psn group chat for scheduling, as well as general discussion / trash talk /BS.
It's a mixture of newer and more experienced players, but everyone is nice and mature.
I can't guarantee you won’t get beat up in a game on occasion, but no one will be rude. ;)

razzastuta

Postby razzastuta » 06 April 2017, 14:34

That's great, I will send you a PSN friend request and we can take it from there. I don't expect to be very good in my first ever season, especially with a High Elf team but I look forward to sweeping their remains into a bin after every game.

Return to “League Info & Recruitment”