Players who have had horrible careers for you...

Share the stories you lived in the Blood Bowl universe and tell us your best moment on the pitch.
timdog

Re: Players who have had horrible careers for you...

Postby timdog » 08 April 2013, 23:41

Leap on a str 7 tomb guard is a terrible sin, and I love it :)

colourcodedchaos

Postby colourcodedchaos » 09 April 2013, 17:54

@timdog I know, right? You may have surmised that I am Not Terribly Good At Blood Bowl. The team motto is "Let's all just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best," a reference that nobody has yet got.

@HC Well, yeah, he is a big obvious target. So is my Thro-Ra with +2 Ag, Dodge, Sure Hands and Sure Feet. Of the two, which would you say is better? Especially since one more turn with Captain Budgerigar is often all I need for my 2-1 grind to go off with a below-average number of hitches.

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 12 April 2013, 03:38

:shock: I believe we've got a new leader in the "Useless Sweepstakes" in the Killwhackee Schmucks Karnij Ironclaw who from memory has played 77 games and hasn't even cracked double digits in the casualty column !!!

hermanJnr.

Postby hermanJnr. » 02 June 2013, 20:07

I once had a Norse Berserker who got enough MVPs to get MB and PO, but in 16 games never managed to get a single SPP from Casualties (or even TDs).

I've never had such a remarkably useless blitzer in all my other teams, even a bloody Troll would probably more effective.

EDIT - I just noticed I already mentioned him ages ago on Page 2, apologies. Still, he was so unfalteringly useless that I think he deserves a second reminder ;)
Formerly on the boards as "NinjaGammaMan".

Worm199

Postby Worm199 » 17 June 2013, 17:44

So far, my only Troll on my Goblin team Greener's Trophysnatchers have definitely failed to do much. He has refused to do commands in the most important of situations, he even has a hard time delivering crucial blows to fragile enemy teams and he just can't seem to throw a teammate. All the times he have tried, the goblins didn't even fly 1 meter, because he always throw them back into my teammates.

I should probably save some money for another Troll. :|

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 17 June 2013, 20:09

:lol: Trolls are notorious for their disobedience of the simplest commands. I've got one, Karnij Ironclaw, who has played 86 games for the Killwhackee Schmucks (Goblins) and just reached double digits in the casualties column !!!

hermanJnr.

Postby hermanJnr. » 18 April 2015, 18:44

Slacksinew the Pestigor.

The only Pestigor on my new team. Turn 2 of my first game, my opponent left his Thro-Ra carrier completely exposed, so I blitzed it with the Gor.

Attacker Down + Attacker Down.

Turnover. Next turn a skele fouls with 2 assists. DEAD. Regen: fail. DEAD.

Classic Blood Bowl tale of "make a smart move, get utterly annihilated because of it." Sigh :roll:
Formerly on the boards as "NinjaGammaMan".

Return to “Stories & Lore”