Bodacious Cowbells

Share the stories you lived in the Blood Bowl universe and tell us your best moment on the pitch.
TONGO

Bodacious Cowbells

Postby TONGO » 12 January 2013, 18:35

Hello again!

Everyone, this is Bodacious....

Bodacious was the most dangerous rodeo bull ever. In the Pro Bull Riding Assocation he ranks #2 all time and thats after having his career cut short by the PBR itself cause Bo was hurting too many riders. There are many YouTube videos on Bodacious, and stories too.

Bodacious Cowbells is my chaos team on Auld, and all my players are named after actual PBR bulls. When a player dies or is retired I pick a new name. Only my minotaurs name will always be the same "Bo". The Cowbells portion of my team name comes from one of the best Saturday Night Live skits of all time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjsUf_oIgp0[/youtube]

Here the team....

Minotaur
#1 Bo 6th lvl - Bo +1 AV, Guard, Claw, Piling On, & Break Tackle. Ive got Piling On on automatic. So if hes moving hes maiming and killing. Very well.

Chaos Warriors
#2 Versus Blackout 6th lvl - +1 AG, Block Guard, Sure Hands, & Mighty Blow. VB is a great lineman and pass target. Helps in a pinch when more skilled players are occupied.
#3 Crackalackin 1st lvl
#4 Big Tex 1st lvl
#5 Hemi 2nd lvl - Block

Beastmen
#7 Panhandle Slim 4th lvl - Dodge, Block, & +1 MV
#8 Mr. Echo (mispelt. It should be Mr. Eko from the tv show LOST) 5th lvl - +1 ST, Block, Guard, & +1 ST. Im gonna turn Echo into a runner, a strength 5 beastman runner. No hes not even the first or second one of those Ive had. Yes Ive played lots of BB.
#9 Texas Sancho 2nd lvl - Kick
#11 Cooter 6th lvl - Dodge, Block, Fend, Sure Hands, & Pass

Who wants to play some Blood Barn?! :) Challenges accepted here, and results given here too. Smack talking encouraged as long as its palpable to the mods.

SYKOJAK

Re: Bodacious Cowbells

Postby SYKOJAK » 12 January 2013, 21:17

Nice job man! I love the PBR theme. You could name the Beastmen after steers?
The ultimate sin of Nuffle is for a head coach to conceed a match. Nuffle will curse your block dice with skulls and number dice with ones if he does not get his full 16 turns of dues.

timdog

Postby timdog » 13 January 2013, 00:36

It's good to remember that crazy cow, saw him in action during his prime. He's a bad bad cow. As I would be if some asshole jumped on my back and started hitting me in the sides with spurs :P

EastCoast

Postby EastCoast » 14 January 2013, 22:39

timdog wrote: As I would be if some asshole jumped on my back and started hitting me in the sides with spurs :P

Usually you pay double for that kind of action, Cotton.

TONGO

Postby TONGO » 15 January 2013, 05:05

#8 Mr. Echo (it should be Mr. Eko)
5th level
+1 ST
Block
Guard
+1 ST

The rodeo bull Mr. Eko

Im seriously contemplating giving Echo MB & Frenzy to finish off his skills. He would then be a miniature minotaur, with Horns, Frenzy, Block, Str 5, 3 agility, no wild animal or loner :D I could get used to that. Ive enough ballcarriers to not need another freak runner.

TONGO

Postby TONGO » 24 January 2013, 00:14

My BoCows have been in Auld since way back in BB 1, but now Im not liking the rep which Auld has gotten for itself. Peoples opinion seem that too many of the teams are farmed, and cheating coaches. I dont want to be considered such, and have due to some freakish builds Ive had over time come and go. Also I dont want to run into some farmed monstrosity, and know I have in the past.

Should I delete the Cowbells and restart them in Nag?! Any opinions? Hate to lose a good solid squad (see above posts), but thinking long term maybe Nags the best choice.

Aegis J Hyena

Postby Aegis J Hyena » 24 January 2013, 03:00

I ran into more troublemakers in Nagg than I did in Auld, though the higher TV I get the more obnoxious teams I'm getting. I'm not moving out of auld though, the teams are too built. I'd say stay where you are just until you suffer a -real- bonecrunching loss / multiple deaths of important positions and then rebuild after.
Twitter: @Omegatani

Image Image Image Image

Civilization Game! http://www.goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90 --- come join us :P

MattDakka

Postby MattDakka » 24 January 2013, 03:36

TONGO wrote:My BoCows have been in Auld since way back in BB 1, but now Im not liking the rep which Auld has gotten for itself. Peoples opinion seem that too many of the teams are farmed, and cheating coaches. I dont want to be considered such, and have due to some freakish builds Ive had over time come and go. Also I dont want to run into some farmed monstrosity, and know I have in the past.

Should I delete the Cowbells and restart them in Nag?! Any opinions? Hate to lose a good solid squad (see above posts), but thinking long term maybe Nags the best choice.

Join FOL.

Nodi

Postby Nodi » 24 January 2013, 17:52

MattDakka wrote:
TONGO wrote:My BoCows have been in Auld since way back in BB 1, but now Im not liking the rep which Auld has gotten for itself. Peoples opinion seem that too many of the teams are farmed, and cheating coaches. I dont want to be considered such, and have due to some freakish builds Ive had over time come and go. Also I dont want to run into some farmed monstrosity, and know I have in the past.

Join FOL.

+1

TONGO

Postby TONGO » 26 January 2013, 04:18

Yeah FOL gets the most props, but Ive a Orc team I was gonna play there once accepted called M.A.S.H. (Cant believe that name was still available) I could switch..... I have to put some thought into this.

I am open to any challenges made here :D My tv is around 1940 presently.

Return to “Stories & Lore”