Which race is your favourites to get victories over ???

Share the stories you lived in the Blood Bowl universe and tell us your best moment on the pitch.
HC-Vanselow

Re: Which race is your favourites to get victories over ???

Postby HC-Vanselow » 10 April 2013, 18:34

:) MCrispin, I'm surprised by the inclusion of Nurgle on your list over options like Chaos and Khorne. Is this perhaps because you've got an Elven team struggling against them a lot or the dreaded clawpomb builds running rampant ?

MCrispin

Postby MCrispin » 10 April 2013, 23:31

:) MCrispin, I'm surprised by the inclusion of Nurgle on your list over options like Chaos and Khorne. Is this perhaps because you've got an Elven team struggling against them a lot or the dreaded clawpomb builds running rampant ?

Well I do have to admit that that team that I'm most active playing at the moment
( Slaanesh Voodoo Dollz) is a Dark Elf team but they have not met Nurgle yet, other than that my
Amazon team knows them well maybe too well if you ask me. :lol:

Personally I just hate green shit that they spread on the ground - as MMO vet I can say nothing gets
My alarm bells ringing as the stuff on the ground because the old rule in mmo is dont stand in the shit..
Or the raid wipes x)

Just those buggers rub me wrong I guess.
Egypt and Antarctica kills off more investigators each year than cancer does.
-Call of Cthulhu
Coach of Slaanesh Voodoo Dollz

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 11 April 2013, 18:55

:lol: I remember the days before I had the Filthsburgh Virus (Nurgle) on my Rolodex of squads. I couldn't stand the rotten bastards at all, but once I learnt the intricacies of how they use defense to create offense and spreading the disturbing presence correctly, my inner HC took a liking to them. That and having a Block, Dodge and Break Tackle Beast of Nurgle helps their cause too.

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 06 July 2013, 23:44

:lol: Breaking headlines: Green Knoll Gourmets collective of Halflings defeats Chaotic visitors 3-0 after a ball carrying Chaos Beastman knocks himself out attempting to Blitz Anderson Liptons. Once he is back on his hairy little feet, Anderson Liptons scoops the ball up and runs it in for the crowning touchdown !!! Now if they could smash some Dorcs 2-0, I'll be thrilled even more...

Managarn

Postby Managarn » 07 July 2013, 00:42

dark elves, wood elves and any mirror.

i Play human a lot so each time i see dark elves i cry a little. Especially at low tv cuz its basically the same team except everyone on their team has +1 agility.

Wood elves because you usually win by sending their whole team to the sideline.

Mirror because of the sastisfaction it just gives.

Return to “Stories & Lore”