Meet the Player idea.

Share the stories you lived in the Blood Bowl universe and tell us your best moment on the pitch.
MCrispin

Meet the Player idea.

Postby MCrispin » 11 May 2013, 22:47

Are there other RP people that play Blood Bowl?

I mean game it self is based on World of Warhammer - so at least a little group of people that play are also interested in
PnP Roleplaying or I am just really really wrong in here :P

When I created my Blog I was thinking sure I write there when I have a match with SVD, I create the team and all the players and Medic and sorts.
But I was also thinking I want to try to make the players that are in SVD interesting even with the risk that they die. Has anyone else made their team and players in RP format?
Egypt and Antarctica kills off more investigators each year than cancer does.
-Call of Cthulhu
Coach of Slaanesh Voodoo Dollz

MCrispin

Re: Meet the Player idea.

Postby MCrispin » 11 May 2013, 22:49

I can start the idea by Presenting Haley 'Vampira' Daar who is my Witch Elf player in the SVD

Haley 'Vampira' Daar

When Riddle " Hall of Famer " Snott was tasked to form Slaanesh Voodoo Dollz he knew just how to draft in his team, all he missed was that spark that could fuel the fans and also a possible marketing angle to male and maybe some female fans so he approached Haley. When Riddle met her in a interview he straight had that "WoW factor" that he had been looking for, later on Riddle commented to reporter " She had that spark, she was at the same time deadly and sexy and that was some thing that we needed to SVD I just had to have her in so I made her a offer that she could not refuse. "

Her track record speak for her credit.
16 matches and counting in with no injuries, MVP twice now on her career with six touchdowns. Because the team is fairly fresh and they have been going up like a rocket this is some thing to look up to.

http://sanitariumprbloodbowl.blogspot.fi/2013/05/meet-player-haley-vampira-daar.html
-Call of Cthulhu

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 12 May 2013, 02:57

:?: McCrispin, do you mean like people having threads devoted to their favourite teams ??? I normally have the Aristotle Agyrazkodas Sports Network where a 'Fling, "Marvellous" Marvin Kettleworth will report on all of the happenings amongst my squads ranging from "Springs" Verminstink of the Killwhackee Schmucks (Goblins) bouncing deeper into the record books or the Citadel Centurions (Humans) Hamilton Newbury weaving through swarming Skinks or the legions of Kikongo Demoncup fans watching him passionately (K.D. is the Deathshallow Decrypticons 30 SPP Zombie)...

Managarn

Postby Managarn » 12 May 2013, 07:41

While i played over at SVS we often had match story XD. And off course a few players would have story. Over there i had my coach/manager Named Managarn Carnage owner of several teams ranging from humans, nurgle and chaos team. With a very nasty personality like biting ppl ears off. And some players in the team were as colorful depending on their performance XD. I did have a sleezy rotter being the star of my nurgle team with only sneaky git and dirty player on him and plenty of injuries(-ma and -agi if i remember right lol).

MCrispin

Postby MCrispin » 12 May 2013, 20:33

HC-Vanselow wrote::?: McCrispin, do you mean like people having threads devoted to their favourite teams ??? I normally have the Aristotle Agyrazkodas Sports Network where a 'Fling, "Marvellous" Marvin Kettleworth will report on all of the happenings amongst my squads ranging from "Springs" Verminstink of the Killwhackee Schmucks (Goblins) bouncing deeper into the record books or the Citadel Centurions (Humans) Hamilton Newbury weaving through swarming Skinks or the legions of Kikongo Demoncup fans watching him passionately (K.D. is the Deathshallow Decrypticons 30 SPP Zombie)...

Well not just teams but player personas, like I posted up there. Focusing to bring out flesh and alive so to say the player in your team. Roleplaying style - at least what I tried to create there.

Managarn wrote:While i played over at SVS we often had match story XD. And off course a few players would have story. Over there i had my coach/manager Named Managarn Carnage owner of several teams ranging from humans, nurgle and chaos team. With a very nasty personality like biting ppl ears off. And some players in the team were as colorful depending on their performance XD. I did have a sleezy rotter being the star of my nurgle team with only sneaky git and dirty player on him and plenty of injuries(-ma and -agi if i remember right lol).

I would love to read those :P
-Call of Cthulhu

A-r-c-h-o-n

Postby A-r-c-h-o-n » 13 May 2013, 06:06

[quote="MCrispin"I would love to read those :P[/quote]

They are great! You should! SvS is a great league, I enjoyed playing there very much.

colourcodedchaos

Postby colourcodedchaos » 13 May 2013, 08:20

I think this thread may have been made for me. Or, more accurately, for Friends And Fun...

MCrispin

Postby MCrispin » 13 May 2013, 16:53

colourcodedchaos wrote:I think this thread may have been made for me. Or, more accurately, for Friends And Fun...

Main idea was to find out if there are people who play PnP rpg and combine that and Blood Bowl teams, SVD has their own thread so I was posting a example ;)
-Call of Cthulhu

Guiams

Postby Guiams » 28 June 2013, 08:51

I'm really curious about this thread because I like roleplaying, but I got totally lost on all those initials hahahahahah

GustavEvil

Postby GustavEvil » 24 July 2013, 15:57

Team: Utter Villains
Position: Assassin
Name: Skeletor
Stats: 6 1 4 9 - Stab, Shadowing, Jump Up, Multiple Block, Stand Firm - 6MVP, 2TD, 1Pa, 1Rec, 2Kills, 21Cas, 22KO

Skeletor is one of the few players to have been with the Utter Villains from the teams beginning, and as such even his fellow players do not know much about him. Incredibly ancient even by elven standards, his frail body he encases with an uncharacteristically heavy layer of armour and despite having suffered a myriad of injuries that could end a normal elfs career, including having his back broken and collarbone smashed twice each, he possesses an uncanny ability to simply spring back into action after being put down.

Newer players on the Villains side speak about him in rumours, some saying that there is only a decaying husk under that armour - animated by his mailicious spirit that refuses to pass into the afterlife. Others still say that he once made an attempt on the life of the Hag Queen herself, and so impressed was she with his gall (and near success) that she granted him a measure of her own immortality - something which becomes more a curse than a boon with every crippling injury he suffers.

Soundwave, a senior blitzer on the Villains side, had this to say of him:
"That old bastard? I don't know why Coach keeps him around. I'd put him out of his misery myself, if I thought it possible."

Return to “Stories & Lore”