Your Best Players Right Now...

Share the stories you lived in the Blood Bowl universe and tell us your best moment on the pitch.
SYKOJAK

Re: Your Best Players Right Now...

Postby SYKOJAK » 06 January 2013, 19:57

Aegis J Hyena wrote:Well, he finally got another level... Wotani is a Level 5 Werewolf with Block, Jump Up, Piling On and Mighty Blow. I don't know whether I want to give him Dodge as his final skill if he survives, or something else.

Haven't done anything with my skaven, so "Mister" Vlad Venom stays a 9/4/4/7 Gutter... haven't figured what to give him next either, since he has nothing but that +2 to ST. Looking at Horns or Dauntless (and eventually both, I think).

For the werewolf I would go with Tackle, nothing like making sure they go down, especially vs. Dodgers.

As for the Gutter Runner, Block would be my skill of choice. First to make him a Blodger. Secondly for
Attacking the ball.
The ultimate sin of Nuffle is for a head coach to conceed a match. Nuffle will curse your block dice with skulls and number dice with ones if he does not get his full 16 turns of dues.

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 29 January 2013, 21:46

:) It looks like "Springs" Verminstink of the Killwhackee Schmucks (Goblin Pogoer) has some competition for his crown of my best player. Lord Nebtawi of Semerkhet (Undead Mummy) is a MA 3 ST 5 AG 1 AV 9 guy with the usual Regeneration and Mighty Blow, but throw in Block, Guard, Grab and Break Tackle which leads to the Q. of his next skill. In 26 games so far, LNOS has 5 MVP's, 15 casualties, 12 knock outs and 4 TC.

Colonel Panic

Postby Colonel Panic » 30 January 2013, 10:05

I'd give Nebtawi Stand Firm, but you're quickly running out of viable choices.

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 30 January 2013, 19:31

:D Lord Nebtawi of Semerkhet should reach "Stand Firm" soon, but someone else has taken the crown. The barely pronounceable Pestigor of the Filthsburgh Virus, Dhffyykwkzh Dhurlirg'g, is at 56 SPP which will more than likely get smashed by LNOS after his next game. "DD" has Horns, Nurgle Rot, Regeneration as well as Block, Tackle, Claw and Strip Ball which leaves his next skill wide open. I'm leaning towards Frenzy as he can blitz ST 3 players with 2 dice blocks, but he still is another 20 SPP away from that.

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 31 January 2013, 05:15

:P The Deathshallow Decrypticons Lord Nebtawi of Semerkhet viciously plastered a Pro Elven lineman to the Astroganite in a game which occurred less than an hour ago where my opponent threw in the towel before our Ghoul, Solomon Tombspawn, could run in for the Turn 8 TD. LNOS is currently at 57 SPP, yet "Springs" Verminstink and the unpronounceable Pestigor from the Filthsburgh Virus shall continue to make this a very interesting race to see who will go down as a legend in the ranks of Aristotle Agyrakodas's squads.

Aegis J Hyena

Postby Aegis J Hyena » 31 January 2013, 18:22

Vlad Venom picks up another level and what does he roll? Another double! Double 3s this time.

Looked at Block (because Mighty Mouse), Foul Appearance ("Blitz this!"), Horns (for ballsy troll-soloing fun), or Two Heads (to make DAMN sure he dodges). Block is king though, so I grabbed it.

Next game down the ROgre (with a damaged back and -1 AV), a SV (he made kissy faces at an orc in the stands and she ripped his knee out and beat him with it) and an unskilled linerat who has gotten a pinched nerve three times as in as many games he has played.

I need a Leader, 2 RR on this team ain't cutting it...
Twitter: @Omegatani

Image Image Image Image

Civilization Game! http://www.goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90 --- come join us :P

timdog

Postby timdog » 01 February 2013, 02:56

I've got a Khermi team (covered in another thread) with a stupid amount of awesome players, but I think the best is my throw-ra - block, 2+MA, +AG. he's awesome for a throw ra! He can somewhat reliably pick up the ball, stay with his TG's (who are also awesome - +str/MB x2, block/guard, block/MB) until he needs to break for the endzone, and he can actually break for the endzone when he needs to! I think he gets surefeet next :D

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 01 February 2013, 05:09

:D I originally created this thread pertaining to people's greatest players with those who had accumulated massive amounts of SPP, yet the train kind of went off the tracks :P

Aegis J Hyena

Postby Aegis J Hyena » 02 February 2013, 00:26

Wotani got his level up and grabbed Tackle... I thought he'd be legend now but nope, Super Star. Dodge to round him out once he gets that high.
Twitter: @Omegatani

Image Image Image Image

Civilization Game! http://www.goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90 --- come join us :P

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 02 February 2013, 18:20

:?: Who is this mysterious Wotani you speak of ???. What position does he play ???.

Return to “Stories & Lore”