Your Best Players Right Now...

Share the stories you lived in the Blood Bowl universe and tell us your best moment on the pitch.
Aegis J Hyena

Re: Your Best Players Right Now...

Postby Aegis J Hyena » 02 February 2013, 21:32

:?: Who is this mysterious Wotani you speak of ???. What position does he play ???.
Just a werewolf on one of my necro teams... he's now Level 6. As opposed to the rest of the team who is 2 and 3. Not only is he an mvp hog (over half his spp come from mvps) but early on he was -everywhere-, so he was scoring all the TDs.
Twitter: @Omegatani

Image Image Image Image

Civilization Game! http://www.goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90 --- come join us :P

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 05 February 2013, 07:00

;) After registering an impressive 96 yards worth of "rushing-bouncing" and a tandem of touchdowns against a Chaos squad, "Springs" Verminstink is officially reclaiming his position as the greatest player on any of the Aristotle Agyrazkodas owned rolodex of squads. Currently at 64 SPP, the lil' mischevious misfit who boasts a statistical line of MA 8 ST 3 AG 4 AV 7 as well as being a juggernaut on "O" with his "Block" and "Sidestep" which when coupled with "Dodge" makes him near impossible to bring down unless he gets slapped with a "POW !!!". At 1112 yards of "O", he is a mere
88 yards away from eclipsing the record held by former Killwhackee Schmucks pogoer, Slip Snotkins, and should achieve that milestone in another couple of games easily.

Aegis J Hyena

Postby Aegis J Hyena » 18 February 2013, 03:27

Wotani's storied career has come to a sad end with a failed dodge -> Death -> Failed Regeneration. It was against a coach I know has ungainly luck (never seen him roll any skull at all, dodging constantly on 6+, etc), so (as the match is currently going on still) I fully expect his brother Volfgang to die as well.

Edit: He didn't (badly hurt on a failed dodge), but down goes a Level 6 Werewolf. THAT's going to take some time to replace!

Image Image Image Image

Civilization Game! http://www.goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90 --- come join us :P

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 18 February 2013, 16:01

;) Aegis, I just hope you've been saving your gold crowns in your squad's piggy bank for hiring a new Werewolf ain't cheap.

Holy Terror

Postby Holy Terror » 18 February 2013, 17:24

Got a new big guy in a private league that is shaping up to be pretty damn impressive

Minotaur

Block, pro, juggs, claw...a few SPP away from leveling again.
Having a bad day? Stop crying and punch a goblin!!!!

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 18 February 2013, 20:32

8-) Minotaurs can be developed into murderous machines if done correctly. Last time I had a Minotaur was on my first league team, the Tzeentch Testament, but he never neared what you have going in the trio of seasons he played. What are you trying to get him next skill wise ???

Holy Terror

Postby Holy Terror » 20 February 2013, 14:22

Depends on if its doubles or not. Regular, either Standfirm or Tentacles. Doubles, I would be really tempted to get dodge.
Having a bad day? Stop crying and punch a goblin!!!!

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 20 February 2013, 19:35

:geek: Blodge "Big Guys" are awesome as I have a Beast of Nurgle blessed with Blodge and Break Tackle who is the only reason I'm keeping my Nurgle squad around with their 10-13-19 record. In other news, my Killwhackee Schmucks Pogoer, "Springs" Verminstink at 64 SPP is still reigning as my best player even with a less than average performance of 26 yards against a Chaos team last night. He is only 62 yards away from getting the all time career rushing record on my Rolodex of squads (Former Pogoer of the Schmucks, Slip Snotkins, hold the title with 1200 yards).

Aegis J Hyena

Postby Aegis J Hyena » 04 March 2013, 05:34

Well, it looks like I made the right decision in releasing four unskilled zombies and taking on a less-skilled team (or in this case, no-skilled, the wood elves couldn't dodge. At all. I mean -at all-.). Wotani's replacement Fleabag took on some elves tonight and was the lone touchdown scorer.

All four of them. :lol:

And yet he didn't get the MVP. Dammit, I wanted two levels in one match! :D

Image Image Image Image

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 04 March 2013, 06:21

:lol: I love hearing about Wood Elves getting torn to smithereens on the pitch. It's almost as entertaining as smacking Dorcs !!! (My Undead team, the Deathshallow Decrypticons, just won 2-0 over the muscle bound idiots with a pair of touchdowns from our galloping ghouls...Wallace Gothicbroos and Solomon Tombspawn).

Return to “Stories & Lore”