Your Best Players Right Now...

Share the stories you lived in the Blood Bowl universe and tell us your best moment on the pitch.
HC-Vanselow

Re: Your Best Players Right Now...

Postby HC-Vanselow » 29 February 2012, 21:48

:P No need to continue wondering why folks dislike Wardancers so deeply. What other skills does that insanely levelled up Human catcher have ?

Bucc

Postby Bucc » 01 March 2012, 12:19

His skills Vanse?

He is good at cooking, due to his mother having lost both her arms during pregnancy.

He is good with children, due to him having 7 younger siblings, and his father being a sailor.

Is that the sort of things, you are after? His BB skills you can see in that picture. He has; Catch, Block, Dodge, Leap (and + MA, + AG, + ST).

Monstrum

Postby Monstrum » 01 March 2012, 15:26

uhhh what a waste on a human catcher.. imagine getting +mv +str +agi on an actual wardancer!!
DISCLAIMER: General advice based on my experience is always correct.

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 01 March 2012, 19:45

:lol: Hey, Bucc, how good of a homemade tortellini does that catcher make. One of my 'Flings is capable of making Japanese Slipper cocktails and Spinach frittata like a professional, shame Oscar Plumrose is nowhere near as good on the pitch.

Bucc

Postby Bucc » 01 March 2012, 21:20

Oh Vanse, you should taste his danish meatballs (well, please don't misunderstand that one)... they are the best. With his tortellini, i can make the girls soft in the knees. Hehehe... yeah, the flings certainly cook better than they fight.

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 01 March 2012, 22:09

:lol: Hmmm, that's frightfully true that the 'Flings could cook better than they play Blood Bowl. My Guttsburgh Grey Gooses should consider abandoning at 3-4-20 and open a Mc Donalds franchise instead. I wonder if anyone has some Goblins they managed to have attain killer skills on (AG 4, ST 3, Block Goblins maybe) ???.

Bucc

Postby Bucc » 01 March 2012, 22:12

I will find some Vanse. I really don't have the time, but hell. Can't resist this. Give me a few minutes. They are from a team, that has only played in matchmakers (with a win% above 50 even, and never stalling their TV). One moment

Okay, here he is. My gob superstar, on a gob team that have never stalled their TV (they were around TV 2000 at some point).

I believe he is close to having "survived" 100 games in the matchmaker now. He is from a ported BB 1 team, so I am unsure as to how many games he made in BB 1 (I think around 75). He has 20 MM games in LE.

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 01 March 2012, 22:31

:) Is that a ST 3 Goblin ??? I'm featuring a couple of AG 4 Goblins on a Killwhackee Schmucks squad playing MM in the Auld World, but nothing impressively strong as that lil' bloke. Now let's see if anyone has Super-Snotling on their roster.

Colonel Panic

Postby Colonel Panic » 04 March 2012, 16:50

I had a ST3 Pogo-stick goblin who got block and died a few games later. That count as a killer? :-D

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 04 March 2012, 20:35

:P Heya, Colonel..."Killer" is a slang term meaning awesome and given the Goblins skills, he would qualify. After whipping a Dwarf squad 1-0 with my mischeviously natured Goblins, Springs Verminstink, a pogoer for the Killwhackee Schmucks got AG + which will further make him our primary ball carrier.

Return to “Stories & Lore”