I may have spotted a glitch during my champions league match on Xbox (Knockout Spoilers vs Mutated Death 2)

Report here the bugs you experience in Blood Bowl 2.
Tizzle Bizzell
Facebook: Trevor Bissell

I may have spotted a glitch during my champions league match on Xbox (Knockout Spoilers vs Mutated Death 2)

Postby Tizzle Bizzell » 29 June 2017, 06:28

So in my match on my turn 15, I got to make a dodge with my dwarf runner with dodge, then pick up the ball, then dodge out and then make two gfis and lastly a handoff. So in the process of everything leading up to the handoff, I use my dodge reroll that was built in with the skill, dodge, and then a team reroll on another dodge. I then achieve my 2 gfis but am unable to handoff or pass the ball. To the best of my knowledge I had not used an action yet and should have been able to pass/handoff. If one would like to watch the replay and clarify why I am unable to handoff and/or pass after this reroll burning sequence of events occurred I would appreciate it. This was in Xbox champions ladder Knockout spoilers vs Mutated Death 2 and this occurs on the dwarf coaches turn 15 I believe and cost me a chance to tie

Niessuh

Re: I may have spotted a glitch during my champions league match on Xbox (Knockout Spoilers vs Mutated Death 2)

Postby Niessuh » 29 June 2017, 08:01

And that dwarf runner was not blitzing?

Tizzle Bizzell

Re: I may have spotted a glitch during my champions league match on Xbox (Knockout Spoilers vs Mutated Death 2)

Postby Tizzle Bizzell » 29 June 2017, 08:08

No blitz involved

Focus_GuillaumeQA
Administrateur

Postby Focus_GuillaumeQA » 29 June 2017, 08:50

Did you see the "handoff" icon on top of your ball carrier?

It's "safer" to do your handoff (or your foul) once the move is completed, there's some bad interactions that can consume your action even if you manage to complete your move (for example if you're followed by Shadowing).

Sorry for this :(

Tizzle Bizzell

Postby Tizzle Bizzell » 29 June 2017, 17:35

I did not see any handoff icon and did attempt to complete each roll before attempting to select a handoff.

Tizzle Bizzell

Postby Tizzle Bizzell » 29 June 2017, 17:37

I did however attempt everything up to the handoff with one click of the button though. Is this a glitch? Should I have been able to pass? If it is a glitch will it be fixed?

Tizzle Bizzell

Postby Tizzle Bizzell » 30 June 2017, 07:02

So I have video of a replay of the glitch occuring, I was unable to clip out the proper area of the stream where I replay the glitch. My replay of what happens starts around 2:03 into the stream. As far as I can tell the game either thinks I don't have the ball but it's clearly picked up on the roll of a 4 or that I do not have an action left to use, either way I feel this to be a glitch but would like clarification on what actually happened here.

http://www.twitch.tv/tb112087/v/155460122?sr=a&t=7414s

Focus_GuillaumeQA
Administrateur

Postby Focus_GuillaumeQA » 30 June 2017, 08:56

Thanks for the video, it's a known issue: "The ball is desync when you try to pick up the ball and dodge the opponent in the same move if you fail the first dodge and successfully reroll it."

It should be fixed with the release of LE.
To avoid it manually on this situation, make the move to pick the ball, then once you have it, make the move to dodge.

Return to “Technical forum”