Game extremely slow

Report here the bugs you experience in Blood Bowl 2.
tazdevilal

Game extremely slow

Postby tazdevilal » 08 September 2015, 19:39

The game is exceptionally slow for myself. I know this is definitely not a net connection issue as I am on fibre broadband and have a rate of 25 Meg minimal on a wired connection.
Due to the slowness of the game I can not even enter a user name never mind alter any game settings without repeated clicking on the one menu option.
I doubt that I will be the only one experiencing this but to be on safe side is anyone else

Pope

Re: Game extremely slow

Postby Pope » 08 September 2015, 19:56

Experiencing the same problem.

TheSpydyr

Postby TheSpydyr » 08 September 2015, 20:48

I didn't experience this earlier, but I may have been on before a ton of others were logged in as well, so there may not have been heavier volume at that point.
Spydyr

The RNG is not broken, you are not "the unluckiest coach in the world" and the computer does not cheat, you just suck.

Twitch
YouTube

tazdevilal

Postby tazdevilal » 08 September 2015, 21:21

Well your a lucky one who got the game to even start. I gave up with mine for a bit to check on my computer specs and when I tried to reload the game after enduring I had at least them into run it I just got an error code which has subsequently been reported

FocusTechSupport
Administrateur

Postby FocusTechSupport » 09 September 2015, 08:19

Please provide us your configuration:

1. Press the keys Windows Start (bottom left) and 'R' from the keyboard and type: DXDIAG
2. Click the button 'OK'.
3. Click the button 'Save All Information...'
4. Save the file 'DxDiag.txt' and close the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
5. Right click on the file 'DxDiag.txt' and click 'Send To' then 'Compressed (zipped) folder'.
6. Upload in attachment the file 'DxDiag.zip'.

Mighty_Archibal

Postby Mighty_Archibal » 09 September 2015, 10:14

Hello,

Same problem here, game is very slow. I join you my diag. Hope you can fix this, I'm a big fan of the game from the first version.
Attachments
DxDiag.zip
DirectX Diag
(15.44 KiB) Downloaded 40 times

FocusTechSupport
Administrateur

Postby FocusTechSupport » 09 September 2015, 10:22

You have a laptop computer with two graphics cards: Intel HD 4600 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M.

Please select the NVIDIA graphics card to play Blood Bowl 2:

1. Right click on the background of the Windows Desktop and click NVIDIA Control Panel.
2. Click 'Manage 3D settings' under '3D Settings' in 'Select a Task...'.
3. Click the tab 'Program Settings' under 'I would like to use the following 3D settings:'.
4. Click the button 'Add' under '1. Select a program to customize:'.
5. Click the button 'Browse'.
6. Browse the hard disk drive and open the folder 'Blood Bowl 2' located by default in 'Local Disk (C:)', folder 'Program Files' or 'Program Files (x86)', 'Steam', 'SteamApps' and 'Common'.
7. Select the application 'BloodBowl2_DX_32' and click the button 'Open'.
8. Select 'High-performance NVIDIA processor' under '2. Select the preferred graphics processor for this program:'.
9. Click the button 'Apply' then close the NVIDIA Control Panel and run the game.

Mighty_Archibal

Postby Mighty_Archibal » 09 September 2015, 10:48

It works ! Now the game is perfectly fine, running with the highest parameters. Thank you very much for the celerity of your answer. And you actually gave me the solution to solve the same kind of problem with another game.
Thank you very much again and best of luck for BB2 release !

Return to “Technical forum”