PS4 campaign mode constantly crashing .......

Report here the bugs you experience in Blood Bowl 2.
fieldgeneraluk

PS4 campaign mode constantly crashing .......

Postby fieldgeneraluk » 22 March 2016, 16:48

In Campaign mode I've got to 53% complete.... During the game in that mode against the Skaven team once I get to turn 4 it ALWAYS crashes and switches to a report to PlayStation report problem support team screen ...
The code that comes up reads : CE-34878-0 . This happens without fail and of course means I cannot progress with the game ...
I have the latest update of Bloodbowl done and the console also has the latest update...
Please help ASAP regarding this. I pre-ordered this and I own the hard copy paying full price. This is the 1st game on the PS4 platform I've has technical issues with....

Regards.

Focus_GuillaumeQA
Administrateur

Re: PS4 campaign mode constantly crashing .......

Postby Focus_GuillaumeQA » 22 March 2016, 17:09

Hello, we're aware that the campaign isn't very stable currently on PS4, the incoming Norse update should fix this issue.
We're sorry for the inconvenience

ashize

Postby ashize » 17 April 2016, 04:47

Having a similar error as the other person(s) who have said they were encountering crashes/errors during campaign.

Here is mine if it helps:

Error report number I'm seeing: CE-34878-0

Date: 4/16/2016
Time: 11:04:30 PM EST US

Error Code: CE-34878-0
Application: CUSA01063
NAT Type: Type 2
System Software: 3.50
Message: An error has occurred in the following application. (Blood Bowl 2)

Error has occurred two times in campaign when facing the Orcs for the second time, I believe the name of the team is "Eye Gougers."

I would always manage to score a touchdown just before the half. After the half began and I kick the ball off to the opposing Orcs the error begins to occur.

The first time the error was directly as the second half was starting and "Bob" was introduced as joining my team, the "Reavers."

The second time the error occurred I had seen "Bob" on the field for about 1 turn, or at least part of one, and as soon as I killed the largest orc on the other team the game stopped altogether. It didn't even do an error code this second time. I was able to click players, read skill descriptions and such, but I couldn't make any moves and the timer for the gameplay was not running.

I noticed someone said an update was supposed to be coming out to remedy this so if it is still coming I will look for it.

Thank you for your help on all this : )

Focus_GuillaumeQA
Administrateur

Postby Focus_GuillaumeQA » 18 April 2016, 09:02

Sadly you have encounter 2 different major bugs, the campaign crash and the troll Regeneration freeze.
The upcoming patch fixes these 2 problems, it shouldn't be too long to come out.

Sorry for the wait

krytiemcjeff

Postby krytiemcjeff » 01 January 2017, 11:13

Hi,
I'm new to BB2 on PS4 -- just started playing in Dec 2016 -- and I am also experiencing this repeated crash at the point in the Campaign when Bob Bifford wants to join my team. (Reavers v Gouged Eye, start of second half.)

Has the update mentioned above already been delivered? I just installed the game a few weeks ago and think I have downloaded all the patches (7Gb or so). Is there a good way to check I have them all? Did the update not get delivered/not succeed in fixing this crash bug?

Looking forward to being able to finish the campaign.

Cheers
K

Focus_GuillaumeQA
Administrateur

Postby Focus_GuillaumeQA » 04 January 2017, 11:31

It should be fixed but maybe something broke again since then :(
I'll check on my side, maybe you can try to disable cutscenes to see if it let you finish the match?

krytiemcjeff

Postby krytiemcjeff » 08 January 2017, 19:14

Update:
It worked yesterday with all the cut scenes switched off, views to default, no skills or markings on pitch. One other thing was different, the scoreline was only 1-0 this time around, plus i made sure to leave space for Bob on the line of scrimmage in case that was an issue. Not sure which of the above helped it through or if something else happening in the past few days.

For the record I'm using BB2 at version 1.09 on a UK build PS4 Pro, 4k output over HDMI. I haven't had the courage to put the cut scenes back on but will test it later if/when i re-run the campaign.

Cheers
K

PS: I've now gone through the next 3 matches without a crash, though still with default settings.

krytiemcjeff

Postby krytiemcjeff » 14 January 2017, 15:54

The same thing has just happened this morning whilst playing the next Reavers v Gouged Eye match in the campaign. This is the meeting in the playoffs where Varag turned up.

When the Reavers score and Griff tries to join the team, the game crashes during kickoff setup phase, similar to when it tried to add Bob.

This time even though I have all the cut-scenes set to off, it plays the touchdown cut scene (introducing Griff) then the cheerleaders, then returns to pitch view and looks like setup is ready to take place, then crashes. I've run it twice now, trying to skip cut scenes with the options button but still crashes. First run through Varag was off the field, second run he was on it. Not sure what else to try.

Please advise.
K

SavijMuhdrox

Postby SavijMuhdrox » 30 January 2017, 15:55

My campaign keeps crashing again when Bob tries to join the team..

I'll try the suggestions mentioned above; but come on guys.. this should have been fixed months ago.

I'd like to be able to enjoy the Campaign mode without a bunch of workarounds.

Any updates or help appreciated. Thanks.
Do you smell that? Yeah, my fault entirely. You got @Railbended

Kvothe

Postby Kvothe » 04 February 2017, 14:54

Hey

I'm having the same problem in campaign mode. I'm currently at 73%, playing against the galadrieth gladiators. The game seems to crash at random times during the match. There doesn't appear to be any pattern as to when it will indeed crash. Mucho frustrating to say the least! Any help / information would be greatly received.

Thanks

Return to “Technical forum”