No trace of my latest competitive game [PC] - Possible competition breaking bug (Col Competitive)

Report here the bugs you experience in Blood Bowl 2.
Genessius

No trace of my latest competitive game [PC] - Possible competition breaking bug (Col Competitive)

Postby Genessius » 18 September 2016, 10:34

So I played a game last night vs a certain coach.I got his name cause I played him with the same team, vs one of his other teams the match before...but I will not post it here out of privacy reasons, so let's call him X.

So X and I played our 2nd match of Col Competitive and he was being greedy, bad dice, whatever. And he conceded by turn 8... . Now ok, no problem, he can use 1 of his 5 concededs I guess, and I get a "free win". Now the problem is that the screen turned black after the conncecting to server screen, then the concede sound played, and then nothing happened for a while. Afterwards +/- 5 min the game loaded again and I got a normal match end and got to the end game screen,showing me mvp's and the concede win...however when I checked in history after that the game was gone from the history, from the replays and even database, it was basicly nowhere to be found, now I got all my files in a zip, but it's to big to post here, so please tell me where I should post it: )

Furthermore I hope this isn't something people can abuse to downright dodge loses and make their stats look good. It's pretty much game breaking and even competition breaking .Though it seems highly unlikely and rather more a server side error.

Please let me know if there is anything more I can do to provide files, I sadly do not have a replay since it never even got saved in there, its lost in the files somwhere I guess and I got all flies asked for in a file, but the Zip file is too big of an attachement to post here again: )

/u/focus_netheos

dode74

Re: No trace of my latest competitive game [PC] - Possible competition breaking bug (Col Competitive)

Postby dode74 » 18 September 2016, 10:57

PM me with your in-game name and his please. I'll have a dig later.

Genessius

Re: No trace of my latest competitive game [PC] - Possible competition breaking bug (Col Competitive)

Postby Genessius » 18 September 2016, 14:49

Done. : )

Lembocha

Postby Lembocha » 19 September 2016, 23:40

This happened to me twice, and both times it had to do with me checking my team while searching for a match. When you get matched against your opponent, the game takes you out of the team screen to show you the matchup screen, that's when the bug kicks in. The rest of the match is just pointless, because it will not get recorded.

Focus_GuillaumeQA
Administrateur

Postby Focus_GuillaumeQA » 22 September 2016, 10:44

Hello, can you send me the files at guillaumedc@focus-home.com please.
I'm looking into this, it seems to be a critical issue but need more investigations.

Thanks

Return to “Technical forum”