The game uses my money to buy extra team training for the other team.

Report here the bugs you experience in Blood Bowl 2.
Ottofy123

The game uses my money to buy extra team training for the other team.

Postby Ottofy123 » 12 January 2017, 01:03

I have the game for ps4. In offline games whenever I go to start the game I press triangle to continue from the screen where you can buy the extra team training it always makes me buy extra team rerolls. I never even have enough money for the rerolls but it takes a portion of my money and I do not get the rerolls when the game starts, the other team does. This has occured many times and I even checked the other team's rerolls and it appears I am buying the extra team training for the other team. If this happens to be something in the game to prevent quitting mid-game then ignore this i guess. I do rage-quit quite a bit in this game, I have very bad luck with rolls in this game.

Phage

Re: The game uses my money to buy extra team training for the other team.

Postby Phage » 12 January 2017, 03:13

This is bizarre. Glad I don't play on console...

Focus_GuillaumeQA
Administrateur

Postby Focus_GuillaumeQA » 12 January 2017, 09:56

Are you sure the opponent didn't buy an Halfling Master Chef?

Ottofy123

Postby Ottofy123 » 12 January 2017, 18:00

I guess that is possible but it still forces me to spend the money on the extra team training. I have continued playing and this happens without fail. It has bumped it up to two extra team training in one session and in another I bought a star player for the other team in addition to extra team training. It took all of the money I was saving up. Thank you for replying so quickly and if I can help in any way just ask :D.

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 12 January 2017, 18:09

Are you spending your treasury? If so, then you're boosting your TV, which will give you opponent more inducements that they can spend on rerolls, Stars etc.
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.
Nope, I was talking about a 0TTD on a Blitz! using TTM.

Focus_GuillaumeQA
Administrateur

Postby Focus_GuillaumeQA » 12 January 2017, 18:13

Can you take a video of the whole inducement phase please?
You can use the PS4 sharing tools if you know how to use them.

Ottofy123

Postby Ottofy123 » 13 January 2017, 02:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abhBDQBpeJY
This shows a newer team of mine buying a bloodweiser babe, I just pressed triangle and that happened. I guess you will have to take my word for it, I was hovering over the bloodweiser babe card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CaxUxUeUcM
This shows my team buying heroes for the other team and a bloodweiser babe. Again I only pressed triangle.

For some reason it did not buy any extra team training this time. I am not too tech savvy so a Youtube video was the best I can do. If it does not work I have the videos saved on the ps4 and on a usb. You will just need to tell me what to do. Thanks for the help.

Steave

Postby Steave » 13 January 2017, 06:57

Vids are not available. Did you set them to private?

Ottofy123

Postby Ottofy123 » 13 January 2017, 07:15

I just changed them to public. Thank you for telling me.

Skode

Postby Skode » 13 January 2017, 07:37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abhBDQBpeJY
This shows a newer team of mine buying a bloodweiser babe, I just pressed triangle and that happened. I guess you will have to take my word for it, I was hovering over the bloodweiser babe card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CaxUxUeUcM
This shows my team buying heroes for the other team and a bloodweiser babe. Again I only pressed triangle.

For some reason it did not buy any extra team training this time. I am not too tech savvy so a Youtube video was the best I can do. If it does not work I have the videos saved on the ps4 and on a usb. You will just need to tell me what to do. Thanks for the help.
You had 60,000 so it would be impossible to buy all that for the enemy team. The journeyman and 2 stars they bought they did with their own cash plus inducements given as often the case to balance low TV teams vs high TV teams. It did briefly show a babe though before it changed to those purchases - though hard to say if you personally were charged for that from the video alone.

Return to “Technical forum”