Ork team, Troll Throw teammate unavailable sometimes issue

Report here the bugs you experience in Blood Bowl 2.
Farsha

Postby Farsha » 10 February 2017, 22:09

Hello sometimes I can't use throw team mate option. It is just not available, when left clicking on the troll to see available actions.
Not sure what triggers the bug, could be when my troll get knocked down sometimes, not sure.
Issue is pretty intermittent, but I'm sure it is there.

I know it's kinda last resort tactic to do the move, but it's the only reason I use troll, to have some fun, and it's really sad when I set up for it and troll bugs out and don't give me the option to throw at all.

Spiked-Wall Man

Re: Ork team, Troll Throw teammate unavailable sometimes issue

Postby Spiked-Wall Man » 11 February 2017, 00:11

Just to be sure, you actually try to throw a Goblin? (Please don't understand this as me being condesending, I don't know you and you did not mentioned the word goblin...)

Also, you can't throw a teammate if you have thrown the ball before
RAMEN (๑꒪▿꒪)*

Farsha

Postby Farsha » 11 February 2017, 12:06

Just to be sure, you actually try to throw a Goblin? (Please don't understand this as me being condesending, I don't know you and you did not mentioned the word goblin...)

Also, you can't throw a teammate if you have thrown the ball before
Yes I tried to throw goblin, just to make it clear.
However it seems I did miss a rule that you can't pass ball and then throw teammate...
I'm pretty sure that is what is happening.

Reading the rulebook, and it seems you are right states "player has the ability throw a player from the same team instead of the ball"
I guess it means that it is a pass play, so only a pass or throw teammate per 1 turn.
It was not clear to me, but I guess it is how it works ( I think the description is not all that clear in the rule book )
Have to adjust my tactics to it then (only hand-offs now before TTM)

Thanks for your response "spiked-Wall Man" - only have like 400hrs in BB, still learning :D

Topic can be closed as it is not a bug, but me not knowing the rules well enough.

Valcurdra

Postby Valcurdra » 11 February 2017, 14:16

I had an opponent report this issue to me too once, the thing is they for sure knew how to do it correctly because they already did it twice in the same match.

Return to “Technical forum”