No PS4 Love???? Cyanide

Report here the bugs you experience in Blood Bowl 2.
BernieBuffon

No PS4 Love???? Cyanide

Postby BernieBuffon » 12 February 2017, 12:53

First off what cyanide have done so far with the game and what they have coming up is fantastic and they have done a great job.

But you know what I'm starting to get the feeling that ps4 gamers they just treat like dirt. They make us pay full price for new teams while the pc lads get them for free and someone said the races are cheaper to buy on pc then the ps4.

We have had issues before with things and I get it when you put new things in they can be problems but this is just a shambles do they not test it thoroughly first before sending a patch out? How on earth did this pass threw play testing genuine question as it has just ruined the end of season play offs and a lot of peoples weekends.

We get an update with cyanide saying its there fault what is great and rectifying it but nothing else since then. Wouldn't it have been easier to have just took the patch off and go back to the game before the patch then see what the problem is and then rectify and patch it later on?

Some are saying they don't work weekends well if that's the case then I'm guessing nobody has really bothered looking at it at all what just stinks to me its your mess you messed it up how about dealing with it pronto.

I maybe way off the mark but I just feel like there is so much lack of respect for the console players and these are the guys who are paying more money into the game then the pc players as pc players get most the stuff for free.

also will the play offs get an extended deadline?

Miraskadu

Re: No PS4 Love???? Cyanide

Postby Miraskadu » 12 February 2017, 14:42

Just the reason for the free DLC difference between PC, XBoX and PS.

For XBoX and PS once you set a price for a DLC it cannot be changed, so if cyanide would have wanted it to give the DLC away for free, it would have staid that way. So they had to make the choice either to give away the DLCs away for free for ever or not give the console the early adopter benefits.

Hezekiah87

Postby Hezekiah87 » 12 February 2017, 16:55

For XBoX and PS once you set a price for a DLC it cannot be changed, so if cyanide would have wanted it to give the DLC away for free, it would have staid that way. So they had to make the choice either to give away the DLCs away for free for ever or not give the console the early adopter benefits.

Source?

Miraskadu

Postby Miraskadu » 12 February 2017, 18:38

Source?

As far as I remember Netheos stated that somewhere in the thread of the announcement for the early adapter packages.

mellogo1d

Postby mellogo1d » 13 February 2017, 01:20

yes, I wholeheartedly agree with this, my season has been ruined by constant blue screens....were the ones who have paid premium prices for all the dlc yet we never get any fixes to the constant crashes we suffer from, its about time you listened to the console crowd and ironed out all the bugs in this game..

Gorthaur

Postby Gorthaur » 13 February 2017, 05:37

Yep its a joke, and it may not get fixed for several more days. They've been in the cozy warmth of their own homes the last couple days.

I think ps4 players should get ball skins DLC for free as compensation for them not thoroughly testing the patch before putting it out. It's like they didn't even playtest it at all. I'd vote with your money, don't buy the dlc that comes out till this crap gets fixed.

triperis

Postby triperis » 13 February 2017, 09:28

This is false (the default price might not be changed, but DLC discounts exist). Even on BB2, Norse and Undead were on sale (in GB at least), with a rather symbolic 1+ GBP discount. Giving a few days for -100 %..-50 % offer could certainly be arranged if anybody bothered.

Return to “Technical forum”